The Holy Roller

For You Married Folks Only

Mrs HR has been away on a business trip for 7 days. I'm sorta feeling the urge. That got me to wondering about the rest of the married Huddlers. What's the longest you've gone, you know, solo since you've been married? My personal worst(best?) is 30 days.

In the Muck household, pregnancy from the end of the first trimester until 3-4 months after the birth = abstinance

been married 16 years and other than the two pregnancies, i'd say the longest span would probably be 2 months. maybe had 2-3 of those spans.

Don't know exactly but I'd say around the 30 day range when we were going through some crap. Sex was the best when she was pregnant, she wanted it all the time.

In the Muck household, pregnancy from the end of the first trimester until 3-4 months after the birth = abstinance

Some of us that just had children can confirm this is baout the same in other households..... too bad my newborn is only 10 weeks so have a while to go till I get the full access... luckily there are other ways for her to... umm.... release some pressure

Don't know exactly but I'd say around the 30 day range when we were going through some crap. Sex was the best when she was pregnant, she wanted it all the time.

:D I must agree.

Kid #1 = lots of issues w/ the pregnancy; nothing for a long time

Kid #2 = scared that it'd be a repeat of pregnancy #1 led to nothing for a long time

Kid #3 = great for the first trimester ... then bupkiss

Seems to take nearly a year from the birth until the sexlife is back to normal (whatever that is).

Well after each pregnacy...two times...6 weeks....nada......but my wonderful wife came through once or twice a week in the interval :D

Just keep getting RE-married like me and you never do without for more than 30 days !!!! Plus its always NEW

Just keep getting RE-married like me and you never do without for more than 30 days !!!! Plus its always NEW

That's some expensive strange...

That's some expensive strange...

I suppose it is probably cheaper than getting strange while married and having the wife find out.....

Do mean the length of time you havent had sex during your marriage, or the length of time you havent had sex with your wife during your marriage... :D

Do mean the length of time you havent had sex during your marriage, or the length of time you havent had sex with your wife during your marriage... :D

Originally meant with the wife. Sex with your hand doesn't count. Or sheep. :D

Edited by The Holy Roller

Probably two months even during the 3 pregnancies. We ain't rabbits but we rarely go a few weeks without it. Now that I think about it, it has been a few weeks. :D

There was a three month stretch the Mrs. was out of country that I had to go without. I drank a lot during those ten months.

A few months when she was recovering from a surgery .Me before the surgery...Me after the surgery

Edited by whomper

I think this is pretty common.

I think this is pretty common.

Our first gyn told us to have sex up to the very end. He said sometimes a good aggitation would get the birth process started. I don't know if that's the truth (DocC?) but we sure believed him. Of course he looked just like Uncle Fester from the Adam's Family so we took everything he told us as the gospel. :D

Mrs HR has been away on a business trip for 7 days. I'm sorta feeling the urge. That got me to wondering about the rest of the married Huddlers. What's the longest you've gone, you know, solo since you've been married? My personal worst(best?) is 30 days.

Maybe 20 days :D