[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are You Armed

Hugh 0ne

Firearms query  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a firearm in your home?

• Yes
    • No
    • Puddy
    • Isleseeya and Whomper had relations today

i've got a 12-gauge shotgun down in the basement. don't really think of it as a home protection thing, since it would take me a while to get to it, load it, etc. i kinda want to keep something like this under the bed to wallop any bad guys.

Looks very much like a shelelie and I have one of them. Very cool andf leave a nice bruise or two!

My wife and I are well skilled with using and clearing all kinds of guns and my children (except the two year old) are well versed as to what to do if they fins/see a gun. I have many, but even if you don't have, want or believe in them, being that they are so prevelent in our country, you are doing yourself a major disservice by not knowing how to make them safe if you come accross one.

Funny. I brought up this thread to a friend of mine last night.

I asked him how many guns he owns.

He said 'I don't know, like 15-20, but not enough'.

He works for the post office.

Edited by chester

I own guns for hunting. I don't really consider them to be for self defense.

+1 My father and I have a very large gun collection. I will someday get one for home defense, but with two curious young boys in the house, no way I'm getting one for a long time.

My wife and I are well skilled with using and clearing all kinds of guns and my children (except the two year old) are well versed as to what to do if they fins/see a gun. I have many, but even if you don't have, want or believe in them, being that they are so prevelent in our country, you are doing yourself a major disservice by not knowing how to make them safe if you come accross one.

yup