[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

War on Terror Not Working...

alexgaddis

Not good news

Al-Qaida is "considerably operationally stronger than a year ago" and has "regrouped to an extent not seen since 2001," the counterterrorism official said, paraphrasing the report's conclusions. "They are showing greater and greater ability to plan attacks in Europe and the United States."
Edited by alexgaddis

We should do what the Dems want. Remove all american troops from the country.

When that is done swoop in and bomb the whole country and completely start over. yea a couple of innocent people will be perished but there families won't be grieving becaus ethey will be gone also. then we can have a fresh start.

We should do what the Dems want. Remove all american troops from the country.

When that is done swoop in and bomb the whole country and completely start over. yea a couple of innocent people will be perished but there families won't be grieving becaus ethey will be gone also. then we can have a fresh start.

Re-deploy means pulling our troops to the borders to prevent a civil war from spreading to Saudi Arabia or other countries. That has been Murtha's plan for several years now.

Get out troops out of the firing range but keep many of them in the country to contain the civil war.

Re-deploy means pulling our troops to the borders to prevent a civil war from spreading to Saudi Arabia or other countries. That has been Murtha's plan for several years now.

Get out troops out of the firing range but keep many of them in the country to contain the civil war.

Couldn't we just build a fence? It has worked wonders on our borders!

Darnit, if we had only killed bin laden, none of this would be happening.

On Sept 12th, we should have just surrendered, why mess with it at all.

H8, I'm going to attempt a serious question:

If we accept that the original post is accurate and that Al Qaida is "considerably operationally stronger than a year ago" and has "regrouped to an extent not seen since 2001," why is that? Seriously. I'm assuming, in your view, that this has nothing to do with the war in Iraq or any policies created by bush--but correct me if I am wrong.

And H8 has a question that he can not answer....

I can answer any question ballboy.

Al Qaida is "considerably operationally stronger than a year ago" and has "regrouped to an extent not seen since 2001," why is that?

Cause those bastards have 5 wives and don't practice birth control!

You momo's ignore all the home grown m00slim lunacy right here, maybe it's not "bigger and better", perhaps Bush's sluething has uncovered more.

However, I bet there are bunches more of them rat f@660ts, and we should kill them all too.

The other solution? Is a dead bin laden going to stop them? If we never entered iraq, would they never kill one of us again? You can't answer those questions, cause the answers are so overwhelmingly obvious, only a foktard would take the time.

... cue atomoranic in 3, 2, ...

You momo's ignore all the home grown m00slim lunacy right here, maybe it's not "bigger and better", perhaps Bush's sluething has uncovered more.

However, I bet there are bunches more of them rat f@660ts, and we should kill them all too.

The other solution? Is a dead bin laden going to stop them? If we never entered iraq, would they never kill one of us again? You can't answer those questions, cause the answers are so overwhelmingly obvious, only a foktard would take the time.

my bad.

Agree or disagree, enough with the sweeping generalizations. Let's separate the terrorists from the muslims as best as we can when talking about this whole clusterf*ck of a situation. That is all I ask.

Agree or disagree, enough with the sweeping generalizations. Let's separate the terrorists from the muslims as best as we can when talking about this whole clusterf*ck of a situation. That is all I ask.

in the south they have a tuff time with that... oh wait i made a generalization... oops :D

Terrorists were there before 9/11 , they have been around since 9/11 and they will continue to be around

Our goal should be to defend ourselves while at the same time weakening them and destroying as much as we can of their capabilities and networks

Problem is we took wrong approach by not finishing job in afghanistan , and creating a bigger unnecessary ill advised ( basically stupid ) war and mess in iraq

We created more terrorists , created more extremism and hatred towards us with iraq and now we are bogged down there spending bilions of dollars which could have and should have been used to fight / combat terrorism properly ...

Throw in the fact that this administration has been built in lies and operates through fear and propaganda to serve its interests and it has gotten to a pt where its hard to believe what they come up with

If terrorists and al qaeda has in fact been strengthened and imminent attacks are to take place in US , what is being done about it ? Where are these cells , are they in US yet , etc ... Spend the money and resources to ensure we are protected instead of in iraq and stop telling us about al qaeda and do something more / do something real about them

Terrorists were there before 9/11 , they have been around since 9/11 and they will continue to be around

Our goal should be to defend ourselves while at the same time weakening them and destroying as much as we can of their capabilities and networks

Problem is we took wrong approach by not finishing job in afghanistan , and creating a bigger unnecessary ill advised ( basically stupid ) war and mess in iraq

We created more terrorists , created more extremism and hatred towards us with iraq and now we are bogged down there spending bilions of dollars which could have and should have been used to fight / combat terrorism properly ...

Throw in the fact that this administration has been built in lies and operates through fear and propaganda to serve its interests and it has gotten to a pt where its hard to believe what they come up with

If terrorists and al qaeda has in fact been strengthened and imminent attacks are to take place in US , what is being done about it ? Where are these cells , are they in US yet , etc ... Spend the money and resources to ensure we are protected instead of in iraq and stop telling us about al qaeda and do something more / do something real about them

You are a wise man. We also need to make sure all nuclear materialsd are secured. Clinton and Bush Sr both traded food to former Sovier Union countries in return for disabling their nukes.

Bush has stopped and also stopped the CIA unit from pursuing bin Laden. Why?

"HELEN THOMAS: Mr. President, you started this war, a war of your choosing, and you can end it alone, today, at this point -- bring in peacekeepers, U.N. peacekeepers. Two million Iraqis have fled their country as refugees. Two million more are displaced. Thousands and thousands are dead. Don't you understand, you brought the al Qaeda into Iraq.

THE PRESIDENT: Actually, I was hoping to solve the Iraqi issue diplomatically. That's why I went to the United Nations and worked with the United Nations Security Council, which unanimously passed a resolution that said disclose, disarm or face serious consequences. That was the message, the clear message to Saddam Hussein. He chose the course.

HELEN THOMAS: Didn't we go into Iraq -

THE PRESIDENT: It was his decision to make. Obviously, it was a difficult decision for me to make, to send our brave troops, along with coalition troops, into Iraq."

Let's separate the terrorists from the muslims as best as we can when talking about this whole clusterf*ck of a situation.

When the majority of young male American M00slims think it is ok to suicide bomb or murder in the name of islam, I don't have to respect SCHIT!