[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

dow 14000

dmarc117

Buy more to reduce your cost per share. :D

I may do that, though I bought it anticipating a build to the $35 range. I will re-evaluate this weekend. It's my investment paycheck weekend, so I'll have some dough to throw around Monday AM.

google at 550 and change. i remember jim cramer suggesting it at about 350. his new target price is 600+. verizon, another stock he has been touting is doing very well, but the real bad ass play this yr was on X (us steel). it has doubled on its price of 60 dollars a share 9 months ago and is now at the 120 range. other stocks cramer has hit on for me are underarmour (UA) and apple. if you do your homework and watch his show, there is no reason you can't make money in the market.

Ben Graham once said something to the effect of: "In the short term, the markets are nothing more than a voting machine."

In other words, markets are fickle; don't get too amped up (in the case of a day like today) or depressed (like on the day at the end of March when the markets were off 4% in a single day).

I get my quarterly report from TIAA-CREF. Open it up. Look at it for about 10 seconds. Shrug. And then throw it in my file cabinent. 3 months later, I repeat the scenario.