Sign in to follow this  
SpinalTapp

Kevin Jones and Tatum Bell

I have the first two picks in the fourth round - the first keeper round in our league. Trust me, there will not be much talent left in the fourth as all teams walk into the season keeping four players.

I believe both Bell and Jones will be on the board. Do I draft both and pray that one becomes the clear cut starter or do I shy away from the mess? Alternatively, I could take two different players.

I know this is difficult to answer without really knowing who else would be around at that time. So I am looking for thoughts on the concept of taking Jones and his handcuff back to back as opposed to going keeper rookie RBs like C.Henry and then grabbing another keeper prospect RB like Brandon Jackson from Green Bay.

i take henry and jackson (or other strong rookie RB prospects) in that situation. kj has never really delivered even when he was the man and tatum seems to always be in a RBBC, if not hurt. i don't believe either has real long term keeper potential and both will more than likely put up mediocre numbers this year. i'd rather go with the potential in this case and both henry and jackson have solid chances to take over this season.

stay away. I just took Kevin Jones in the 11th round of my local. I like Tatum, but I would much rather have Brandon Jackson.

depending on how much need you have at other positions, I would take A.Peterson/M.Lynch and hope one of them was worked into the offense by week 5/6 or earlier.

--------------------

SAVE OUR SONICS

I have to ask WHY?

As for the advise on the KJ and TB thing What does your team look like?

Ever heard of Kevin Durant? How bout "Downtown" Freddie Brown?

Dude, you gotta at least have a team in your city to have the privelege of dissing mine.

Bell will never be the clear cut starter. If KJ isn't healthy Bell will be yardage DUCKETT vulture. If KJ is healthy Duckett still will vulture for at least the first few weeks.

Brandon Jackson and the Best available player.