[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Funny Baby Moment

Menudo

So, my son will be 7 months old in a couple of weeks. He is in the stage where he figures out he can do something new, and then does it for a few weeks. His previous one was making a high-pitch shrieking noise. I'm very glad that is over.

His newest one is to randomly shake his head no. Well, when he's been in his shaking his head no phase, I keep asking him, "Do you like the Ravens ?"

Now, rather than random, I've asked the same question enough that now, when I ask "Do you like the Ravens ?" 80% of the time, he emphatically shakes his head NO !!! :D

:D

So, my son will be 7 months old in a couple of weeks. He is in the stage where he figures out he can do something new, and then does it for a few weeks. His previous one was making a high-pitch shrieking noise. I'm very glad that is over.

His newest one is to randomly shake his head no. Well, when he's been in his shaking his head no phase, I keep asking him, "Do you like the Ravens ?"

Now, rather than random, I've asked the same question enough that now, when I ask "Do you like the Ravens ?" 80% of the time, he emphatically shakes his head NO !!! :D

:doh:

They're never too young to teach 'em the important things of life. :D:tup:

My kid is in a phase where he answers no to almost every question we ask him so we regularly say things like.

You wanna go to Disneyland?

You want a million dollars?

You want to say no?

We learned better than to say "You want to watch Elmo?"... because with that one, he will stop answering "no" and start looking for the remote, saying "Mamo! Mamo! Mamo!" (which is how he says Elmo).

Mine pee'd all over Mommy yesterday. She covers his little peepee everytime now. :D

:D Get ready for lots of that. Alex peed all over the nurses as they were cleaning him off when he was born. I should have known then. I've had to wash down the walls, curtains, pack & play, shirts, etc. from the little guy firing off a couple of warning shots. I've also noticed that this is most prevalent when he gets a "baby boner". I know then that he's chambering another round and I have very little time to take cover.

Here's some advice I got from my cousin...

We were having a problem w/ the little guy peeing through his diaper even though we were putting it on correctly and everything. He'd just be sitting there all content and then we pick him up and he was soaked. She said to point his peener down (resting on his scrotum) just as you're putting on the diaper. Seems to work.

Have fun with the little guy!

Edited by BiggieFries

:D Good stuff man. Now if you're a real dad he'll say da da first and Here we go Steelers Here we go second. :D

My wife was a little upset that I trained both of my boys to say da da and then Chiefs second before mommy third. I love it when we're all 3 watching the game (wife hates sports) and they scream TD K A N S A S C I T Y..............CHIEFS!

Mine pee'd all over Mommy yesterday. She covers his little peepee everytime now. :D

My wife and I cover it too. He pee'd on me the first time I changed him.

Must suck that such a wonderful moment happens so rarely. :D

Now I know you were being sarcastic, but since my kids have been born the Chiefs offense has ranked no worse than 15 (2006) and were 1, 1, and 2 in 3 straight years. Not to mention that there was a rushing TD record in there. Surely you dont want me to go look up those sorry @$$ Viqueens do ya? :tup:

Edited by Hat Trick

Now I know you were being sarcastic, but since my kids have been born the Chiefs offense has ranked no worse than 15 (2006) and were 1, 1, and 2 in 3 straight years. Not to mention that there was a rushing TD record in there. Surely you dont want me to go look up those sorry @$$ Viqueens do ya? :tup:

They will need to be at least 13 before you can share with them the Todd Blacklege nightmare. :D

Though you can share the deity known as Derrick Thomas right now. (I'm still pissed they decided to call him the Cat.)

Throw in Deron Cherry to boot.

Edited by cre8tiff

Did you prepare him for years and years of seasons ranging between 7-9 and 9-7, where they either just miss the playoffs, or make it and get their a$$es kicked in the 1st round ???? :D

They will need to be at least 13 before you can share with them the Todd Blacklege nightmare. :DYeah, I was an autographed jerrsey of his at a HS bball game facilty vs. Chiefs players many many years agoi, needless to say it was worthless, got stolen

Though you can share the deity known as Derrick Thomas right now. (I'm still pissed they decided to call him the Cat.) Oh they'll know about Derrick

Throw in Deron Cherry to boot.Hard to forget about Cherry, Albert Lewis and Lowry those guys were some of my favs

Did you prepare him for years and years of seasons ranging between 7-9 and 9-7, where they either just miss the playoffs, or make it and get their a$$es kicked in the 1st round ???? :D

Nah, I tend to focus on the good things with my children like top 3 in wins since 1990.....second to the Steelers I think. Might be outdated, but they're up there. So I guess I hijacked your thread, don't mind so much as you're piling on from a guy who gives you more crap than anyone besides Sea hag fans on here :D

:D Get ready for lots of that. Alex peed all over the nurses as they were cleaning him off when he was born. I should have known then. I've had to wash down the walls, curtains, pack & play, shirts, etc. from the little guy firing off a couple of warning shots. I've also noticed that this is most prevalent when he gets a "baby boner". I know then that he's chambering another round and I have very little time to take cover.

We were having a problem w/ the little guy peeing through his diaper even though we were putting it on correctly and everything. He'd just be sitting there all content and then we pick him up and he was soaked. She said to point his peener down (resting on his scrotum) just as you're putting on the diaper. Seems to work.

Thanks and oddly enough I looked that issue up on the web yesterday. :D

Nah, I tend to focus on the good things with my children like top 3 in wins since 1990.....second to the Steelers I think. Might be outdated, but they're up there. So I guess I hijacked your thread, don't mind so much as you're piling on from a guy who gives you more crap than anyone besides Sea hag fans on here :D

Very true.

This really does work. Connor wet through everything at first but when he was aiming in the proper direction that ended that.

My son is almost 2 and has NEVER pee'd on me. He's gotten his mother, his grandmothers, et al.

He's 21 months and is starting to pee in the toilet. He's already dropped a deuce in the toilet. I swear I have never been more proud. His words:

" PooPoo Dadee."

Followed by that look your kids give you and insane laughter. :D

Edited by Chief Dick

Mine pee'd all over Mommy yesterday.

Just wait until the little bugger shoots a stream of breast-milk feces halfway across the room. My father-in-law didn't believe that poop could really travel so far until he got nailed from about a yard away.

:snicker:

Just wait until the little bugger shoots a stream of breast-milk feces halfway across the room. My father-in-law didn't believe that poop could really travel so far until he got nailed from about a yard away.

:snicker:

You really could have left out what it tasted like :D