[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Urlacher's text messages to his ex

Steeltown Dre

Saw this on another forum:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/459625,...acher08.article

VISITATION BATTLE | In latest court fight, Urlacher's ex-girlfriend accuses him of sending abusive text messages. His attorney says they haven't reviewed this filing but points to 'her self-serving fiction' in their past dealings

July 8, 2007

BY MARK J. KONKOL Staff Reporter/mkonkol@suntimes.com

"Go to hell you f------ ----."

"Grow the f--- up and quit praying and get a job."

"You're a f------ fruit cake."

» Click to enlarge image

Brian Urlacher, seen in January, says in a court filing that Robertson has violated agreement rules and denied him visits with their son.

(John J. Kim/Sun-Times)

"Your raising a little p---y."

Those are text messages Tyna Robertson says she got from her 2-year-old son's famous father, Bears Pro Bowl linebacker Brian Urlacher.

Robertson claims Urlacher had sent her more than 30 nasty text messages since January. In those messages, he allegedly called her a "hooker" and "jealous b----," among other things, and once made this suggestion: "make one of your pimps drive you around," according to court papers filed Friday in their child custody case.

Urlacher's attorney, Donald Schiller, said he hasn't reviewed Robertson's court filing, "but it is our past experience that much of what she claims is self-serving fiction."

Robertson, a former exotic dancer who has been accused of shaking down men for money, has had court trouble with another famous man she once dated -- "Lord of the Dance" star Michael Flatley.

In 2003, she accused Flatley of raping her in Las Vegas, and sued him for $35 million. That case was tossed out of court.

Flatley, who said the sex was consensual, countersued Robertson and the lawyer representing her for $100 million, claiming civil extortion and defamation in a case that's still pending.

Last year, a Will County judge settled Robertson and Urlacher's bitter custody battle, which entitled Urlacher to visitation two weekends and two weekdays a month during the Bears' off-season.

In May, Urlacher took their private squabble over visitation back to court. He filed a petition asking that Robertson be held in contempt for violating terms of their agreement -- which requires they meet at the Hinsdale Oasis on days the linebacker has scheduled visits with their son, Kennedy.

Urlacher claims in court papers that Robertson "deliberately" violated the custody agreement rules by denying Urlacher his time with Kennedy and refusing to meet him in Hinsdale since April 1.

Messages she sent not in filing

Urlacher said in his filing that on the boy's birthday, May 20, Robertson sent him a message saying she would take Kennedy to the oasis, and she never showed. And Urlacher claims Robertson told him that she would never drive there again, according to court records.

In Robertson's court response, she says Urlacher "consistently canceled his parenting time with little or no notice" since the visitation rules were set in October.

She claims Urlacher canceled his scheduled visitation May 5 and didn't show up at the oasis on May 19.

When Robertson arrived, she sent Urlacher a text message asking about his whereabouts and allegedly got this text message reply: "Ha ha."

She also says Urlacher chose not to see their boy May 16 and 17. And she alleges in the court filing that Urlacher took the visitation matter to court in bad faith "as a tool to further manipulate and control" her.

Robertson's attorney, Steven Lake, says they've wanted to keep this dispute out of court and the newspaper.

Robertson offered to discuss the trouble with a mediator, but Urlacher refused, Lake said.

A court hearing is set for Tuesday.

"This is not an isolated incident. There is history to this. Brian misses or cancels visitation all the time. We do not run to court all the time. But if they want to bring it up, we might as well bring it all up," Lake said of the decision to include Urlacher's alleged text messages in his response to Urlacher's petition. Robertson's court filing did not include the text messages she sent Urlacher.

Almost all of the text messages, Robertson says, resulted from bickering over dropping off and picking up Kennedy on Urlacher's visitation days. And she says she can prove the text messages came from Urlacher.

The message that angers Robertson the most is the one where Urlacher allegedly refers to Kennedy as a p---y, which Robertson says Urlacher sent March 11 while visiting with Kennedy, who apparently threw a temper tantrum that day.

"Who would call a [2-year-old] that?" she said.

'SHUT UP YOU'RE AN IDIOT ILL DO IT MYSELF NEXT HE COMES TO STAY WITH ME'

In court documents filed Friday, Tyna Robertson alleges that her son's father, Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher, sent her text messages, including:

Jan. 1, 1:57 p.m.: "I haven't even left you tell them to turn around"

Jan. 17, 6:17 p.m.: "Go to hell you f- - - - - - - - - - I was sick"

Jan. 23, 8:51 p.m.: "F - - - You"

Jan. 25, 6:59 p.m.: "Im def going to the super bowl so get them pulled whats the big deak"

Jan. 25, 7:08 p.m.: "Shut up you're an idiot ill do it myself next he comes to stay with me"

Feb. 2, 12:28 p.m.: "You're a f - - - - - - fruit cake why the hell would you come down here you know im busy you always gotta be in the middle of s - - -"

Feb. 12, 3:05 p.m.: "Im not sure yet but it will be this weekend"

Feb. 14, 3:52 p.m.: "Your f - - - - - - nuts I just got done with a long season of work you wouldn't know what that's like so Im taking some time off"

Feb. 19, 8:59 a.m.: "Go to hell Ill be there when I get there"

Feb. 21, 4:05 p.m.: "That's not a favor we agreed on 7 and your not even out of town jack ass"

Feb. 21, 4:22 p.m.: "You are one jealous b - - - - quit threatening me you got no pull in court"

Feb. 21, 11:23 p.m.: "Fyi: F - - - you

Feb. 22, 4:54 p.m.: "maybe Sunday night before I leave down again and I can see him when you I get back"

Feb. 24, 11:55 a.m.: "Ok then don't meet me Ill see him I get back thanks"

Feb. 24, 2:40 p.m.: "Beat it no more of my time will be wasted on your skanky ass"

Feb. 26, 10:59 a.m.: "Your an idiot"

March 6, 11:24 a.m.: "You are one jealous b - - - - leave for what"

March 11, 9:12 p.m.: "Your raising a little p - - - y let him live with me it would be much better for him then you could do whatever the f - - - you want"

March 13, 5:59 p.m.: "F - - - off hooker I don't have time for you"

March 13, 6:01 p.m.: "That right b - - - -"

March 29, 7:23 p.m.: "Ill pick him up there im on my way unless you wanna meet me [somewhere] on the way"

March 31, 10:33 a.m.: "I cant get him a ticket this late"

April 14, 8 p.m.: "Just landed bout to be on the way"

April 28, 11:28 a.m.: "Shut up don't try to turn this around don't worry bout the judge the next one wont like you either"

April 29, 10:13 a.m.: "Then you find a way to do what your suppose to make one of your pimps drive you around"

May 18, 7:14 p.m.: "Quit threatening me with that spiritual bull s - - - ill be in Hinsdale at 2 tomorrow."

May 21, 1:49 p.m.: "according to you everyone is racist cuz they don't like you need to grow the f - - - up and quit praying and get a job."

June 2, 11:22 a.m.: "Funny stuff you can bring him to my house so I can spend more time if not leave me alone."

This article has a picture of the two: http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...acher12.article

Let me get this right - Urlacher hooks up with a titty dancer and then expects her to act like a rational normal girlfriend & mother, and he calls her an idiot?

:D

:tup: Exactly.

Did you see the picture of her ???? :D I thought she would at least be hot.

She is FUGLY !!!!

Let me get this right - Urlacher hooks up with a titty dancer and then expects her to act like a rational normal girlfriend & mother, and he calls her an idiot?

Well, you know...URLACHERISGOD

On a serious note, how is this big news when Tom Brady bangs and impregnates two different women (OK, so THEY were hot) and it barely makes the news? He's not married and is fathering kids out of wedlock. Players used to get ROASTED for this, but Mr. Squeaky Clean gets an "Aaaaaw, isn't that cuuuuute."

Edited by The Wolf

Well, you know...URLACHERISGOD

You got it!

:tup: Some of my favorites:

"Beat it no more of my time will be wasted on your skanky ass"

"F - - - off hooker I don't have time for you"

"according to you everyone is racist cuz they don't like you need to grow the f - - - up and quit praying and get a job."

:D Come to think of it, I think Sarge has used all 4 of these at some point in time on these boards when somebody else has him cornered. :D

He's calling her an idiot, yet he can't spell or talk right. Nice

LOL @ Waterman

Its a text message, who takes the time for proper grammer when texting?

I really feel bad for Urlacher. Custody issues suck when you're dealing with a totally irrational 2nd party. I hope he learned his lesson...

"Beat it no more of my time will be wasted on your skanky ass"

"F - - - off hooker I don't have time for you"

"according to you everyone is racist cuz they don't like you need to grow the f - - - up and quit praying and get a job."

:D Come to think of it, I think Sarge has used all 4 of these at some point in time on these boards when somebody else has him cornered. :D

:doh::tup:

Yeah, no kidding.

Robertson, a former exotic dancer who has been accused of shaking down men for money, has had court trouble with another famous man she once dated -- "Lord of the Dance" star Michael Flatley.

Michael Flatley sleeps with women? :D