[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Urlacher's text messages to his ex

Steeltown Dre

it's that much more histerical that Chad Johnson did the "river dance" when he scored on Urlacher! :D

yup- what an idyet for even messing with this wacko ho. Serves him right, ex-stripper, went out with Michael Flately, he thought this wouldn't end badly?

what is wrong with these dudes.

Im sorry I missed this but please let me get this straight..Did Chad Johnson do the river dance because he scored on Urlacher and Urlachers woman used to date Flately ? If so :D:tup::doh::D:D

Edited by whomper

Feb. 21, 11:23 p.m.: "Fyi: F - - - you
:D

Something that is missing here...which is typical...is the text messages on the other end. I have a little feeling that those were two way conversations and knowing a woman or two I'll bet she was not all polite and proper.

Im sorry I missed this but please let me get this straight..Did Chad Johnson do the river dance because he scored on Urlacher and Urlachers woman used to date Flately ? If so :D:D:tup::doh::D

I remember him doing the river dance celebration. I didn't remember who it was against. If that is correct it may be the funniest low-brow thing I've ever witnessed. :D

I remember him doing the river dance celebration. I didn't remember who it was against. If that is correct it may be the funniest low-brow thing I've ever witnessed. :D

Exactly what I was thinking..Im not a hugh fan of showboating but that, if true, is absolutely down right hysterical :D

Especially when he tells Angelo to restructure his contract so that Chicago can keep Briggs around. Thus, taking a paycut. :D

That's aside from the point. I think this thread is about his personal issue, and not some stupid contract situation. Giving the Bears some cap space, doesn't make him a man. Being a proper father to his child, and dealing with himself in mature manner in this situation however...

I'm not taking either side, most of this info his 3rd and 4th hand knowledge, and there's always 3 sides to a story. Person A. Person B. And than somewhere in the middle there's the actual truth.

** But I'm assuming that she must have these messages saved or something, look at how specific the dates and times are LMAO! Tool!

On a serious note, how is this big news when Tom Brady bangs and impregnates two different women (OK, so THEY were hot) and it barely makes the news? He's not married and is fathering kids out of wedlock. Players used to get ROASTED for this, but Mr. Squeaky Clean gets an "Aaaaaw, isn't that cuuuuute."

Maybe because there is no bad blood with Brady's ex? He didnt send crazy ass text messages to his ex because he's not crazy. "Mr. Squeeky Clean" is smart enough to not get with a stripper, and to leave on good terms. Just like a bears fan to try and bring up something else instead of sucking it up... Bears fans and Sgt. Clown...

The difference is that Brady does his work quietly. Additionally, he doesn't choose women of ill-repute (regardless of their respective hotness). This results in far less drama, as those ladies that Brady snags aren't into tabloid love.