[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Movie quote time

peepinmofo

Well suck me sideways... That killed me for the longest time... I couldnt figure it out, but my brother told me what it was...

I guess you have to think of one now. :D

Since we're doing difficult ones...............

"May the force be with you"

I didnt know everyone knew about Teen Witch.

Hmm.... May the force be with you... Give me a minute... I think I heard that in "The Notebook".

I was only kidding. The fact that I knew about the movie "Teen Witch", and remembered a line from it, is not something I'm proud of. :D

Anyone care to give a synopsis of "The Teen Witch" I am fortunate enough to believe I am not aware of that movie or who is in it, and I am hoping that I still do not recall it after getting an synopsis or cast information on it.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0098453

It was just a movie that I used to watch as a wee tyke groing up.

Edited by peepinmofo

Evil Genius - When I have the map, I will be free, and the world will be different, because I have understanding.

Robert - Understanding of what, master?

Evil Genius - Digital watches. And soon I will have understanding of videocassette recorders and car telephones. And when I have understanding of them, I shall have understanding of computers. And when I have understanding of computers, I shall be the Supreme Being! God isn't interested in technology. He knows nothing of the potential of the microchip or the silicon revolution. Look how he spends his time: forty-three species of parrots! Nipples for men!

Robert - Slugs.

Evil Genius - Slugs! He created slugs! They can't hear, they can't speak, they can't operate machinery. If I were creating the world, I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would've started with lasers, eight o'clock, day one.

Anyone care to give a synopsis of "The Teen Witch" I am fortunate enough to believe I am not aware of that movie or who is in it, and I am hoping that I still do not recall it after getting an synopsis or cast information on it.

Don't know why I remember that stupid song, the one absolute skill I have in life is remembering songs/lines from movies. For whatever reason, I have photographic memory when it comes to movie lines. I never even watched that movie, but, did see that part. There was a decent looking redhead in it, and I love redheads. She was also in Karate Kid 3, which is another absolutely awful movie. One of the worst ever.

Don't know why I remember that stupid song, the one absolute skill I have in life is remembering songs/lines from movies. For whatever reason, I have photographic memory when it comes to movie lines. I never even watched that movie, but, did see that part. There was a decent looking redhead in it, and I love redheads. She was also in Karate Kid 3, which is another absolutely awful movie. One of the worst ever.

She also has an episode of Knight Rider and two episodes of Punky Brewster to her early credits.

Nope... can say I never saw Teen Witch... that I know of. WOuld have to se it to see if it triggers a memory.

I'm like you Menudo.. can remember random lines from movies I may have only seen a snippet of.

Evil Genius - When I have the map, I will be free, and the world will be different, because I have understanding.

Robert - Understanding of what, master?

Evil Genius - Digital watches. And soon I will have understanding of videocassette recorders and car telephones. And when I have understanding of them, I shall have understanding of computers. And when I have understanding of computers, I shall be the Supreme Being! God isn't interested in technology. He knows nothing of the potential of the microchip or the silicon revolution. Look how he spends his time: forty-three species of parrots! Nipples for men!

Robert - Slugs.

Evil Genius - Slugs! He created slugs! They can't hear, they can't speak, they can't operate machinery. If I were creating the world, I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would've started with lasers, eight o'clock, day one.

Terry Gilliam rulz.