[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last day in my 20s

peepinmofo

Frankly, I'll take my 30s over my 20s any day. Especially the early 30s. Your body can still pretty much do what you want it to and you've got more money to spend.

Chances are you've managed to start figuring out how to balance fun and what you need to do which make both things more enjoyable, which is another bonus.

I remember on my 30th I got 3 special favors from my beloved. She also took me skydiving.

Enjoy.

Frankly, I'll take my 30s over my 20s any day. Especially the early 30s. Your body can still pretty much do what you want it to and you've got more money to spend.

Chances are you've managed to start figuring out how to balance fun and what you need to do which make both things more enjoyable, which is another bonus.

I remember on my 30th I got 3 special favors from my beloved. She also took me skydiving.

Enjoy.

yup- yer 30's rock- way better than 20's. You still look good, got some dough in yer pockets, and yer somewhat smarter about chit. BUT the best part is your way way smarter about gals, don't fall for their BS as much, and you can always go young.I

t is a beautiful thing how much the youngsters love older dudes............. easy pickens......enjoy