Sign in to follow this  
URLACHERisGOD

How annoying!

I've been a paying customer of The Huddle for a few years now. Why is it that on pretty much every page I go to now has a flippin' annoying Circuit City add that flies across my screen? If I pay, I shouldn't have to be bothered with sponsors. Get rid of it!

Please and Thank you.

I've been a paying customer of The Huddle for a few years now. Why is it that on pretty much every page I go to now has a flippin' annoying Circuit City add that flies across my screen? If I pay, I shouldn't have to be bothered with sponsors. Get rid of it!

Please and Thank you.

Have to agree with that ad. The banners dont bother me but when they start moving around in front of content i'm not impressed!

Have to agree with that ad. The banners dont bother me but when they start moving around in front of content i'm not impressed!

Yeah. It's just the Circuit City one that gets under my skin.

The policy for the ads were that they were to be non-intrusive. That is not in that policy and like last year, report that ad to WW.

Doesn't happen to me.... maybe your pop-up blocker isn't on?

+1

The policy for the ads were that they were to be non-intrusive. That is not in that policy and like last year, report that ad to WW.

Correct and we are looking into what happened. I have never seen one like that.

Correct and we are looking into what happened. I have never seen one like that.

It only happened to me once, on the main page, and a scroll got rid of it. Thanks, David.

i never had a pop up on this site

Happened to me 2 times and was solved with a scroll down as well.

Our intent is to never have an advertisement on the site that intrudes on the content - like popups. The reality is however that when you deal with multiple advertisers and multiple ad networks sometimes they slip through. We are looking into the Circuit City campaign right now. If any other ads like the Circuit City one are seen please let us know through email or the support forum. Thanks.