[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hate our Iraqi cuase?

H8tank

here's the thing:

I'm sure I'm right. I've said from the start that this war was a mistake and just about everything that has happened since then has been a mistake. I'm also sure that there is no way we leave Iraq with a democratic government. I'm sure that an all out civil war is going to break out. I'm sure that our military is much weaker and that we have wasted so very many resources. I'm sure that history is going to be very unkind to Bush.

On the other hand, H8 and others are certain that they are right. They are certain that this war had to happen because saddam had WMDs and that al qaeda was there and that our presence in the middle east was necessary. They are certain that without the US in Iraq, the terrorists would be over here in the US blowing up more schit and taking civilian lives. They are certain that if the lefties don't cause us to cut and run, Bush will one day be viewed as a visionary who had the courage to take on the terrorists and kick their asses.

I'm sure they are wrong.

I'm sure they're wrong too.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How cute. The little Bush lemmings are all in a nice straight line. Marching over the tundra right into the ocean.

I'll be at the shore for the next week or so. I'll ask my son to look for your heads when he's digging in the sand.

Pervert

It's a different kind of War and it's not gonna be easy..........Bush nailed it from the start

Oh, I agree. But that doesn't give Bush carte blanche to do a crappy job. Bush is a failure more because of his colossal mismanagement of the war, than for his decision to go to war in the first place.

Oh, I agree. But that doesn't give Bush carte blanche to do a crappy job. Bush is a failure more because of his colossal mismanagement of the war, than for his decision to go to war in the first place.

I sometimes think he deserves impeachment more than any other President I can think of, including Nixon.

I agree ........the whole system should be revamped ............then one guy can't ruin a whole war............ :D

I don't hate the Iraqi cause, I laugh at it.

I can see a teacher 10 years from now:

"Today kids we're going to study the Iraq War also called the War on Terror. After 9/11 we invaded Iraq because the government claimed Saddam had WMDs and was a threat to cause another 9/11 type attack on us. America invaded and overwhelmed the country that had been sanctioned ever since our last war with them. Turns out Iraq had no WMDs, so the govermnent then tried to connect Saddam with Bin Laden, who is still on the run. We captured Saddam and he was executed, and we continued to stay and pay companies $100 for each soldier that had his/her clothes washed. All of this was going on while the President had a few scandals going on, but who pays attention to those during a time of war?"

so you know that Al Qaeda was'nt there and the Chemical bombing never happened either...........people were dying like crazy .....if it would have went on who knows what they would have developed..........standing back and lettin these guys cruise because we might make someone unhappy is chicken sh!t

What? People dying in the middle East? Did I miss the memo? If you think that a dim-witted rich kid from Texas can solve the problems of the middle east, then you should repeat 7th grade.

Bush f*cked this up big time and has only aggravated the situation over there, without reducing our homeland risk at all. In fact its worse. I still can't believe that some of you continue to refer to "Bush" and "intellegence" in the same sentence.

That's an opinion not fact............Terrorists attacked us..........instead of doing nothing we went on the offensive..........Where ever Al Qaeda is....... Afgan / Iraq etc. we will follow....that's part of why we're in Iraq.........you can keep callin WMD a joke but the Terrorists are real and they're there.....

but nothing pointed to Al Qaeda being in Iraq....

we didn't kill anyone important from al Qaeda in Iraq....

we killed Iraqi generals, if that's what you mean...

we fought something of a ...battle? in Afghanistan and didn't hear a peep out of it....all the "shock and awe" came from Iraq...

What? People dying in the middle East? Did I miss the memo? If you think that a dim-witted rich kid from Texas can solve the problems of the middle east, then you should repeat 7th grade.

Bush f*cked this up big time and has only aggravated the situation over there, without reducing our homeland risk at all. In fact its worse. I still can't believe that some of you continue to refer to "Bush" and "intellegence" in the same sentence.

:D

I agree ........the whole system should be revamped ............then one guy can't ruin a whole war............ :D

I don't think Bush makes any of these decisions...I'm actually pretty certain of this....

he's there so people can sit there and talk about all the grammatical errors he makes on live television...because that's what entertains us...

if money is more important to you then way of life then prolly not.........

not sure how dumping a half trill into this has improved my way of life ... now if we were to use it here for our schools, police, border control, etc., then i would see some real improvements. as it is, we've just flushed this away for future generations to pay.

not sure how dumping a half trill into this has improved my way of life ... now if we were to use it here for our schools, police, border control, etc., then i would see some real improvements. as it is, we've just flushed this away for future generations to pay.

That's pretty much it, isn't it? Add to the costs the loss of lives and global goodwill and the return gets even worse.

Iraq is yet another example of this administration spending much and delivering little.

I say the solution to make this world a better place is this.

Clear out our troops and then bomb the whole frickin country and start over - too bad if we lose some innocent lives. Just blow the whole dam place up and be done with it. The people in this forum that want to give up and keep saying this is a waste I will also suggest that you travel to Iraq one day before we blow the country up. That way we will also better America.

I say the solution to make this world a better place is this.

Clear out our troops and then bomb the whole frickin country and start over - too bad if we lose some innocent lives. Just blow the whole dam place up and be done with it. The people in this forum that want to give up and keep saying this is a waste I will also suggest that you travel to Iraq one day before we blow the country up. That way we will also better America.

well, it would certainly be a more homogenous America. clearly, differing views are not welcome in your America. There are other countries where differing views are held in the same regard...let me think...well, China comes to mind. North Korea, too.

well, it would certainly be a more homogenous America. clearly, differing views are not welcome in your America. There are other countries where differing views are held in the same regard...let me think...well, China comes to mind. North Korea, too.

Iraq as well before we went and messed it up. Oh the irony, spending all this money and lives in an attempt to turn Iraq into something that some of the very people in favor of the war don't seem to want the US to be.

Edited by detlef

we didn't kill anyone important from al Qaeda in Iraq....

Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg think this guy needed to go.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the mastermind behind hundreds of bombings, kidnappings and beheadings in Iraq, was killed early Wednesday by an airstrike --north of Baghdad, U.S. and Iraqi officials said Thursday.

Zarqawi, a Jordanian-born high-school dropout whose leadership of the insurgent group al-Qaeda in Iraq made him the most wanted man in Iraq, was killed along with several other people near the city of Baqubah, the officials said.

There must be another typo...these articles keep saying AlQueda in Iraq. I thought there weren't any bad guys in Iraq...just peace loving innocent people that wouldn't even think of doing harm to anyone. Silly America. I am going to move to this peaceful Iraq and raise my kids there. :D

Edited by SuperBalla

How cute. The little Bush lemmings are all in a nice straight line. Marching over the tundra right into the ocean.

I'll be at the shore for the next week or so. I'll ask my son to look for your heads when he's digging in the sand.

Wow...look at all of the hyenas sniffing each others arss.

Edited by SuperBalla

Not to excuse Bush/Cheney, but the Pentagon needs to shoulder a massive portion of the blame for the mismanagement as well. What I've read suggests that the Pentagon was rather slow to acknowledge the terrorist threat after the Baathist government was overthrown.

Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg think this guy needed to go.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the mastermind behind hundreds of bombings, kidnappings and beheadings in Iraq, was killed early Wednesday by an airstrike --north of Baghdad, U.S. and Iraqi officials said Thursday.

Zarqawi, a Jordanian-born high-school dropout whose leadership of the insurgent group al-Qaeda in Iraq made him the most wanted man in Iraq, was killed along with several other people near the city of Baqubah, the officials said.

There must be another typo...these articles keep saying AlQueda in Iraq. I thought there weren't any bad guys in Iraq...just peace loving innocent people that wouldn't even think of doing harm to anyone. Silly America. I am going to move to this peaceful Iraq and raise my kids there. :D

and what was the date of that article?....3 years after the war was pretty much over?..

and that is 1......1 AL QAEDA "terrorist"