[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hate our Iraqi cuase?

H8tank

exactly...but we have a dominant presence in Iraq....

when we stop occupying their country, then we will be 'gone'...

not literally as you put it....so I have to put it specifically I guess...

we are always going to have some sort of presence in Iraq....this is only common knowledge at this point, but the level that we've pretty much invaded this country can be taken down about 70%....

That's exactly what I was talking about. I'm not sure where the rest of your rant is coming from. :D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAGHDAD (AP) -- Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki shrugged off U.S. doubts of his government's military and political progress on Saturday, saying Iraqi forces are capable and American troops can leave "any time they want."

Finish the mission patreous set through september, then pull back. It will be interesting news watching the iraqi's be slaughtered by the thousands.... tens of thousands.

I wouldn't hate the cause so much if americans were told the truth about from day 1 and if it hadn't been handled so badly.

Reading the Iraqi constitution now and how most of the oil will be turned over to US Oil companies our kids have been dying for privatization of Iraq and they never signed up for that espacially the National Guard.

Americans aren't against war if that war is justified and done well.