[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5th pick, new PPR Keeper League - Need Help?

merc

So far, here is my roster in this 12 team PPR Keeper League:

QB: Palmer

RB(3): SJax, Henry, Lynch

WR(2): NONE so far!

I still don't have a WR and the pickin's getting slim... and, I am tempted by seeing Lewis still on the board too. Out of these folks, who would you rank first and second?

Thanks for the help!

RBs: Lewis

WRs: Ward, Burress, Coles, Edwards, Reg Brown, San Moss, C. Chambers, Galloway.

I am tempted to take Lewis and then work out a trade during preseason for a better WR? But, what if I can't do that?

My next pick will not be for 19 more picks after this one....

Thanks for the help!

I never liked the "stock up on RBs and work a trade later". Savvy owners will exploit your obvious weakness at WR and force you to overpay for a WR.

In order of preference, Ward, Edwards, Reggie Brown, Plax, Coles, Santana Moss, Chambers, Galloway.

So far, here is my roster in this 12 team PPR Keeper League:

QB: Palmer

RB(3): SJax, Henry, Lynch

WR(2): NONE so far!

I still don't have a WR and the pickin's getting slim... and, I am tempted by seeing Lewis still on the board too. Out of these folks, who would you rank first and second?

Thanks for the help!

RBs: Lewis

WRs: Ward, Burress, Coles, Edwards, Reg Brown, San Moss, C. Chambers, Galloway.

I am tempted to take Lewis and then work out a trade during preseason for a better WR? But, what if I can't do that?

My next pick will not be for 19 more picks after this one....

Thanks for the help!

Merc- Here is how I have them overall:

Chambers- Green is a very acurate passer and will be able to establish some nice drives resulting in a good year for Chambers. Most people have him dropping big this year due to CPep killing his #'s last year!!

Coles- Solid year, may have a better running game this year and should have a solid year.

Buress- Best on the board, question is how well the G-Men can do without Tiki?? If they do not miss a beat he is the best pick here.

Edward- I may be missing it here, it's not the talent of the team, but the fantasy production that a player can muster.....

R.Brown- How long before Garcia comes in........I mean A.J Feely....good luck after week 6 here.

Moss- Too many 2 catches for 175 yards games......I like a guy that catches 9/10 balls a game, he can break it at any time, but not my kinda WR.

Galloway- Same as Moss, with a few more years on him