[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steeler Nation

Menudo

Awesome video Menudo !!! Makes me wish I were a Steeler fan. Thanks for sharing, you're the best !!!! :D

No problem. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

UT Jr., What are the chances that anyone who isn't a Steeler's fan is actually going to watch or care about the video?

I don't think my thread will overload the site, and there are quite a few Steeler fans on this site that might enjoy it.

Others can choose to ignore it, though, I would have bet money that you wouldn't have been able to. :D

Edited by Menudo

I don't think my thread will overload the site, and there are quite a few Steeler fans on this site that might enjoy it.

Others can choose to ignore it, though, I would have bet money that you wouldn't have been able to. :D

Oh, the jealousy! :D

I don't care much for the Steelers, Packers, or Cowboys, but I respect the dedication of their fans and the storied history of those franchises.

I'm a big football junkie, but somehow was able to resist watching a video about Steeler fans. :D

I was talking about your ability to resist a thread that I started about the Steelers. Everyone around here knows where you dislike of me and anything Steelers comes from. You'll never get over it, which makes it even sweeter.

Reminds me that I have 21 days to dust off the towel that has been to both Steeltown stadiums and numerous others when I make at least once a year trip to see them. This year it will be Arizona and maybe Denver if I am lucky. The lifelong devotion of being a Steeler fan is beyond any other comparison. The only part that made me shutter was the cowboy rep saying that our fans were even like cowboy fans, please that hurt me, but the rest was outstanding. A Must SEE!!!!

Edited by Dont Rookie Me........

Reminds me that I have 21 days to dust off the towel that has been to both Steeltown stadiums and numerous others when I make the once a year trip to see them. This year it will be Arizona and maybe Denver and I am already excited. The lifelong devotion of being a Steeler fan is beyond any other comparison, we are a little different then the others and there is no other fan like us. The only part that made me shutter was the cowboy rep saying that our fans were even close to his, please that hurt me, but the rest was outstanding. A Must SEE!!!!

I lived in AZ for 8 years and spent most every Sunday at Harold's in Cave Creek (north of Phoenix). A must see for any Steeler fan traveling to the Valley of the Sun.

Thanks for the vid, I really enjoyed it!!!

Here we go Steelers, Here we go

Good. Now I feel better, as Bushwacked had me really thinking about whether my posting this was a crime amongst humanity. :D

It's a message board about football, drama MenudoqueenIrish. ::D Perspective is a dandy thing.

Yes, and I posted a video about football, and you did what you do best, whined about it. :D

You also did what you do 2nd best, came up with some ultra-clever nickname for me....... ::tup:

Edited by Menudo

Yes, and I posted a video about football

:D

My simple point being that although you have established your online persona as being one of the Huddler's blindest homers, you are drama queen sensitive and vastly overestimate the degree of genuine feelings, if any, towards you. A few of us simply still like to give you a hard time for your re-occurring tendency towards momo tardness.