[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steeler Nation

Menudo

:D

My simple point being that although you have established your online persona as being one of the Huddler's blindest homers, you are drama queen sensitive and vastly overestimate the degree of genuine feelings, if any, towards you. A few of us simply still like to give you a hard time for your re-occurring tendency towards momo tardness.

O.k. fair enough. However, if you think that anything from this message board regarding my battles over a football team has had any real, major impact on my emotions, then I think you need to put things in perspective. :D

Why didn't you just PM the three of them?

Because, obviously, I wanted to see some of the members of my fan club come running to the thread as well............ :D

Because, obviously, I wanted to see some of the members of my fan club come running to the thread as well............ :D

Oh yes, this I believe to be true. Menudo doesn't even need real bait anymore. All he has to do is say Steeler and he gets plenty of bites :D

And for the record, this blind ass homer still can't get that page to open on my computer. :tup:

Oh yes, this I believe to be true. Menudo doesn't even need real bait anymore. All he has to do is say Steeler and he gets plenty of bites :D

And for the record, this blind ass homer still can't get that page to open on my computer. :D

Damn Skip, it is an absolute must-see for Steeler fans !!! Something might be wrong with your PC ????

Damn Skip, it is an absolute must-see for Steeler fans !!! Something might be wrong with your PC ????

Every now and then I hit a vid that I just can't seem to get to start. For the most part it is very rare but this is one of those times. I also can't get the vid at work and my other pc is down for some repairs. :D