[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB's 5 thru 15

Here are my QB's after the top 4 are gone......please note scoring below......who would you move up/down more than a spot or two...anyone you see not on the list in this range that may be missing/sleeping out there??

5-Leinart

6-Bulger

7-Eli

8-Kitna

9-Hassel

10-A.Smith

11-McNabb

12-Campbell

13-Green

14-Young

I think I will shuffle this list a bit before the draft, and KNOW that I may have some of these guys out of wack, but rather than answer my own concerns......who goes up, who goes down, who goes off the list??

Here are my QB's after the top 4 are gone......please note scoring below......who would you move up/down more than a spot or two...anyone you see not on the list in this range that may be missing/sleeping out there??

5-Leinart

6-Bulger

7-Eli

8-Kitna

9-Hassel

10-A.Smith

11-McNabb

12-Campbell

13-Green

14-Young

I think I will shuffle this list a bit before the draft, and KNOW that I may have some of these guys out of wack, but rather than answer my own concerns......who goes up, who goes down, who goes off the list??

Leinart down towards the bottom of this list and McNabb up towards the top.

Bulger- top guy here, best WRs

McNabb- worth the risk

Hassel- steady

Kitna- Great weapons in DET, plus he said he'll have 50 TDs

These guys would force me to have a good 2nd QB as well

Leinart- Up and coming

Eli- Not Peyton

A.Smith- Make or break year

Young- rush yards will make up for his poor scoring as a passer

Campbell- very promising IMO

Green- I don't like the risk

I would say

Bulger

McNabb well woth the risk if he can play like he did last year before going down

Kitna has to back up the 10 wins he predicts.

Hasselbeck solid when healthy

Eli solid numbers despite making some poor decisions in crunch time.

Leinart

Smith great weapons around him if all can stay healthy (Gore, Davis. and Djax.)

Green

Campbell

Young lost best WR and RB and is on the cover of Madden

Edited by Asskickas

Bulger- top guy here, best WRs

McNabb- worth the risk

Hassel- steady

Kitna- Great weapons in DET, plus he said he'll have 50 TDs

These guys would force me to have a good 2nd QB as well

Leinart- Up and coming

Eli- Not Peyton

A.Smith- Make or break year

Young- rush yards will make up for his poor scoring as a passer

Campbell- very promising IMO

Green- I don't like the risk

Good stuff and I cannot argue your thoughts here, but here are my concerns;

Bulger- Holdout- if he signs, he should have a good year, how much will they run with SJ with another year under his belt?

McNabb- Worth the risk....reeeeeealy, if healthy he is, he just scares me!!

Hassel- LY I passed on LT and took LJ due to Rivers being a 1st year guy(oops) He should be higher than I have him now.

Leinart/Eli- These were the two guys I expected more replies that they were too high, the jury is still out IMO, both a risk, but no more risk than some of the QB's I have below them....thanks for the posts!

Rivers, Delhomme could be in there as well....one has Gates and Co. and the other Steve Smith.

I have Delhomme at 16 and Rivers at 17, so they just missed my top 15. Jake's production has fallen for the last 2 years and Rivers has LT to run it in more times than they go to playaction pass to Gates. Though they are both very consistient QB's and you kinda know what you are getting week in and week out.

Eli is terrible down the stretch. At playoff time I agree with Zooty you need a good 2nd QB.

Vince Young lost all his weapons and I don't think his rushing yards will make up for that. Otherwise I agree with Zooty.

Eli is terrible down the stretch. At playoff time I agree with Zooty you need a good 2nd QB.

Vince Young lost all his weapons and I don't think his rushing yards will make up for that. Otherwise I agree with Zooty.

I don't know that I agree with what I said but I'll be slammed if I don't say it. Mike Vick Part Deux?

I would also put Rivers ( he finished about 8th in most of my leagues last year, the LT argument just didn't apply) and Roth. above half the guys on that list.

Edited by Zooty

I don't know that I agree with what I said but I'll be slammed if I don't say it. Mike Vick Part Deux?

At least Vick has some first round pick WR's to throw to, and a good TE. He has no excuse to suck. Young may turn into a good passer but he's throwing to a bunch of practice squad cast-offs.