[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good v. Evil Spots Open - Both sides of the aisle ...

Beaumont

I know we have a league opening forum but GVE (a 3rd year BOTH league) feeds from the Tailgate more than anywhere else ...

The political "brawl to end it all" needs 2 liberals and 1 conservative.

Where else can a conservative assert his self-perceived dominance over a bunch of self-proclaimed liberals? Or vice versa?

The liberals won year 1. The conservatives won year 2. Play for yourself. Play for your ideology. Play to demolish h8tank or godtomsatan.

Play for $25!

That's right, this league is specifically calculated to be the easiest league you have ever played in. A $25 "slow message board" redraft. Limited waiver moves. No IDP. No flex positions. Basically, the easiest league to manage ever. Time is not an issue. Money is not an issue. Intellectual superiority is the only issue.

Here are the 2006 rules: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=157697

Here is the 2006 site: http://football15.myfantasyleague.com/2006/home/46610

PM me if you are interested. I have to know whether you are conservative or liberal. There is no fence sitting in this league. You must have a thick skin.

P.S. The Majority Speaker will bend you over with an inflexible strap-on like the bitch queen goddess that she is.

Edited by Beaumont

So the dems are "Good" and the repubs are "Evil", right? :D

Its all about your perspective.

We are technically divided into Left v. Right ...

Two 16 team conferences, with 8 libs and 8 conservatives in each ...

I could really spice things up in this league, however, I don't really consider myself a conservative, liberal, etc. so that leaves me out. Plus H8 has a thing for me more than I'll go on about. :D

The Senate has been won twice by you guys while the House has been won twice by us.

And both House winners (technically one Commons winner) got biatch slapped by the Senate winners. So congrats to coming in first in the second class. :D

Randall got the last lib spot. I will update with new openings ...

I could take a republican spot and screw up on purpose just like the president. :D

Edited by Randall

I'll see your Griese draft and Raise you MJD in the 8th. Touch that foktard.

Kitna in my 8th round, 18th overall QB taken - 10th in total points and only 5 behind P Rivers who was 8th overall. Oh yeah - he was a starter when I drafted him as well. This is a Bears fan taking a Lions QB. And you want props for a homer pick? Blind squirrel, meet nut. :D

It'll be fun to see how you fare against the Major Leagues.