[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

now that's a bunch of freeloaders

major-tom

464 guests, 50 members, 2 anonymous members

major-tom, tbimm, Thews40, Randall, untateve, Big John, ljbrun, Dr. Love, Bring Back Pat!!!, detlef, slickvick, General Itals, PaulOttCarruth, kpholmes, muchofawhere, Noahs Troopers, spain, BadgerBacker, gobd34, TBone, Wildcat, DaFreak, Footballjoe, whomper, SK Jags, myhousekey, Hoosier Daddy?, Matt_Lizards, The Irish Doggy, Seattle LawDawg, mdohertyjr, Bier Meister, evil_gop_liars, Popeye, ffootball07, kjdamme, PantherDave, Chief Dick, isleseeya, SLAYER, InTheMoney, Flypaste, whoopazz, CSEstreet, peepinmofo, CaP'N GRuNGe, rocknrobn26, MudSkipper, joethin, satelliteoflovegm

Show detailed by: Last Click, Member Name

I know I just renewed recently and went a couple weeks without the premium content.

I believe it's a program that'll collect personal information if any is listed.

I thought a spider was an arachnid.

But yes, this is my understanding as well. It's why I won't (at least anymore) post my address or e-mail address on any of the boards. All PM for me now.

So, is that to prove that no actual user reads the blogs or that it is indeed a boatload of spamming agents hitting up the boards?

That seems like a pretty good assumption. Has it always been this bad or does it have something to do with the ads at the top of the page now.

I'm thinking it's a very wise decision not to post any personal information on The Huddle now. Not that someone should have done so to begin with since it is a public forum.

I believe it's a program that'll collect personal information if any is listed.

:doh:

Good info here.

I've heard those gays will send you travel magazines...

That's what I've heard as well. :D

:tup:

Laugh away, BC. Laugh away. :D:D

Fo real? :D

You couldn't have missed the problems I've been having, could you? :D

spiders are automated virtual robots (for lack of a better term) that go out and collect information from all the pages on the internet for search engines. That's how search engines know what to show you based on your search terms. If a spider never hit a page, it would never be in a search engine anywhere. The spiders are rather sophisticated in the sense of preventing them, but their intent is not to collect personal data, but instead page data.

spiders are automated virtual robots (for lack of a better term) that go out and collect information from all the pages on the internet for search engines. That's how search engines know what to show you based on your search terms. If a spider never hit a page, it would never be in a search engine anywhere. The spiders are rather sophisticated in the sense of preventing them, but their intent is not to collect personal data, but instead page data.

What he said. Spiders are your friends. I am amazed at the shear number however.

You other huddle paranoids? Time for a new tinfoil hat.