Sign in to follow this  
Menudo

Come Watch Menudo At A Final Table

Q-J off, doubled the blind bet, bought the blinds.

Currently 4th, 48,260

Really want those two low stack to get eliminated.

6 players left, as I took out the small stack with pocket 8's. Unfortunately, it wasn't for much money.

5 left

I'm 4th in chips with 47,000

I'm in 5th

39,000 chips...getting garbage.

52,000 chips

3rd place

Finished in 5th place for a $936.00 pay day.

Had pocket 9's cracked by an Ace on the river. :D

If I went out, I wanted it to be on a decent hand, so, I can live with that. Wish it hadn't happened on the river though. I was getting excited.

Edited by Menudo

If I went out, I wanted it to be on a decent hand, so, I can live with that. Wish it hadn't happened on the river though. I was getting excited.

:D

Deposited $85.00 on June 15th.

Currently have $2,400. :D

It's fun when you're winning, but, I know the dangers. I'm going to withdraw $1,400 of it tomorrow morning.

Edited by Menudo

congrats, must have went fast after u got bumped , only 2 left now. can't see the game but i can see the stats from the game

isn't this illegal?

This was all hypothetical, of course. :D

Deposited $85.00 on June 15th.

Currently have $2,400. :D

I'm going to withdraw $1,400 of it tomorrow morning.

nice job men u do. love to hear you taking some off the table. to quote jim cramer, bulls make money, bears make money and pigs get slaughtered. the one thing i always noticed though, whenever i take money out of a poker account, i seem to go on a bit of a losing streak. i've always been suspicious about this. let me know if that happens to you or if it has happenend to anyone else. just curious. streaks come and go, i know. just some peculiarity maybe?? i know i'm playing the same so it does make me wonder.

nice job men u do. love to hear you taking some off the table. to quote jim cramer, bulls make money, bears make money and pigs get slaughtered. the one thing i always noticed though, whenever i take money out of a poker account, i seem to go on a bit of a losing streak. i've always been suspicious about this. let me know if that happens to you or if it has happenend to anyone else. just curious. streaks come and go, i know. just some peculiarity maybe?? i know i'm playing the same so it does make me wonder.

I've heard this from several people as well. I'll fill you in. I did win a 6-handed, $120 entrance sit-and-go for $468 tonight, so as of now, my hot streak appears to be continuing. I'll let you know if that changes though. I put in my request for a withdraw today, and they need a form filled out, so, I haven't actually gotten my withdraw request in yet.

nice menudo, that will buy a lot of diapers plus a couple mini Lambert spamshirts

streaks come and go, i know. just some peculiarity maybe?? i know i'm playing the same so it does make me wonder.

When are you most likely to cash out? After a nice hot streak? So, in a game of streaks, if you cash out after a hot streak, what is most likely to happen after you cash out? Possibly a cold streak?

Just a theory, but you are not likely to cash out after a cold streak, but will during a hot streak, so it will appear that after cashing out you go on a cold streak, when it is nothing more than the variance that is intrinsic in poker playing it's course. That or it is all rigged.

I've heard this from several people as well. I'll fill you in. I did win a 6-handed, $120 entrance sit-and-go for $468 tonight, so as of now, my hot streak appears to be continuing. I'll let you know if that changes though. I put in my request for a withdraw today, and they need a form filled out, so, I haven't actually gotten my withdraw request in yet.

paper trail , eh? :D

the one thing i always noticed though, whenever i take money out of a poker account, i seem to go on a bit of a losing streak. i've always been suspicious about this. let me know if that happens to you or if it has happenend to anyone else. just curious. streaks come and go, i know. just some peculiarity maybe?? i know i'm playing the same so it does make me wonder.

This happens to me a signficant percentage of the time right after a payout request. I cashed out $10K once to fund a live tourney entry, leaving only

$2K in the account then lost almost all of it in about 2 hours.