[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best league host(s)

gasface

Yup

After years of begging and pleading we are finally going with MFL this year :D:D

It's a longtime Sportsline league and we went with yahoo for lack of a concensus last year.

I bet 95% of the responses you get here will be MFL. That is my vote.

I'm in two leagues, both on RT sports. I'm very happy with the job they do. They offer a lot of options we don't need. I don't know if they will fill your specific needs.

Yea, so my buddy gave me a promo code for SportsLine to recieve 10%, just don't know if it's worth using. However,my friends haved used the promo code and it works and they love SportsLine. Just trying to get people's opinions on site. If you want to play on SportsLine, use the promo code KTFF07, anyone can use it. Enjoy!

whats the advantage of MFL or fanball over say NFL.COM (CBS SPORTSLINE) we have had a league for the last 5 seasons in NFL and this year is our first shot at running our own league , and i see everybody really like these two other sites , so give me a few reasons that make them so much better ? and are those site active all year round so that everybody can stay in touch during the off season ?

My League has been using RTSports for the last 5 years, and it has been great. It would have been 9 years but I tried using CBS Sportsline for 2 years when it was free, but went back to RT when they started to charge some ridiculous rates.

whats the advantage of MFL or fanball over say NFL.COM (CBS SPORTSLINE) we have had a league for the last 5 seasons in NFL and this year is our first shot at running our own league , and i see everybody really like these two other sites , so give me a few reasons that make them so much better ? and are those site active all year round so that everybody can stay in touch during the off season ?

Price and reliabilty and yes they are available year round.