Sign in to follow this  
detlef

The e-surance cartoon chick

You got something against redheads?

Red on the head, fire in the hole. :D

Actually, Ive never considered a red head before. Most are pale white, and the hair color is a turn off. But that is just one mans opinion.

Red on the head, fire in the hole. :D

Actually, Ive never considered a red head before. Most are pale white, and the hair color is a turn off. But that is just one mans opinion.

Looks like you're never getting in my pants.

I used to sell this animator at Disney rare Lost In Space toys, so I got on his mailing list of the most recent abominations the animators came up with. Oh the things they did to poor Tinkerbell :D

I used to sell this animator at Disney rare Lost In Space toys, so I got on his mailing list of the most recent abominations the animators came up with. Oh the things they did to poor Tinkerbell :D

:D I'm just now beginning to realize how sick some of you really are. I know, I'm a bit slow....

:D I'm just now beginning to realize how sick some of you really are. I know, I'm a bit slow....

I'll bet you didn't know Pinocchio was a playah, did you? "Lie to me baby, Lie to me..." :D

Edited by cre8tiff

I'll bet you didn't know Pinocchio was a playah, did you? "Lie to me baby, Lie to me..." :D

Yeah, but he has a woodpecker.