[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free fantasy football

slickvick

EA is offering free fantasy football serivice this season if anyone is interested.This will be my third year running my league with EA and have never had any problems.Customer service is very good as well.

http://www.easports.com/fantasy

Who :D wants to play for free? Not me. There has to be something on the line besides bragging rights. I would think that owners who are struggling, lose interest quickly in these free leagues and take their ball and go home. Thanks, but I don't play that way! :D

Who :D wants to play for free? Not me. There has to be something on the line besides bragging rights. I would think that owners who are struggling, lose interest quickly in these free leagues and take their ball and go home. Thanks, but I don't play that way! :D

Now I hate free leagues, but the fun of FF is not just if you win money.

I hate free fantasy football...

I join 1 free league because the other people won't pony up anything to play....plus they don't play fair anyways...

plus...I always forget I am in that league anyways...

Why bother? If you're not playng for anything MFL costs $5.75 apiece for a 12 team league.

Why bother? If you're not playng for anything MFL costs $5.75 apiece for a 12 team league.

exactly...and I don't really bother as the team is usually auto-drafted and I sporadically set my lineups...

if anything...them beating me helps boost their confidence because they know much into fantasy I already am....even though I barely pay it any mind..

I'm glad to be of service...

I played in a work league last year that was on EAsports and it drove me nuts. I don't like the interface and we had a few issues on draft day too. At least they (edit: my work league) took a step up to CBS this year (small step, I know).

Edited by Sturphy