[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My girlfriend likes to call me Daddy,,,a little to much!

Disfunction Junction

She's really been getting into this for about the last month. It's escalating to the point of bending her over my knee and spanking her. She wears a blindfold and tells me how she's been such a bad girl. Kind of bizzarre behavior for a 32 year old woman. I've been going along with the role play. Last night I kind of took it to a new level and when we were in the middle of it I slapped her on her cheek a couple of times and said "don't tell your mother!" The lights were out, but I'm sure her face was like :D It's a pretty funny situation but I'm starting to think maybe she needs some professional help.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be a little weirded out by it but try to turn the table on her. Call her Mom and ask her if your doing it right? Or better yet buy her a strap on and tell her it is your turn to call HER daddy.

I think there is some therapy in her future.

Edited by Skippy

I would be a little weirded out by it but try to turn the table on her. Call her Mom and ask her if your doing it right? Or better yet buy her a strap on and tell her it is your turn to call HER daddy.

I think there is some therapy in her future.

I think there should be some therapy in YOUR future........

get one of those big peppermint sticks.

That would be a nice touch.

I jack with her throughout the day calling her and telling her she's gonna get spanked when she comes over. She's frickin lovin it! She keeps coming over later and later like the last 3 nights past 1am. She knows that it pisses me off when she comes so lateso she does it intentionally.

That would be a nice touch.

I jack with her throughout the day calling her and telling her she's gonna get spanked when she comes over. She's frickin lovin it! She keeps coming over later and later like the last 3 nights past 1am. She knows that it pisses me off when she comes so lateso she does it intentionally.

I'd dump her ass. You've already gotten her in the sack and since she sounds mentally-unstable, she's probably not a long-term project.

Next time she comes over ask her if she wants to do homework and watch high school musical

Reminds me of the ugly ho who told me at a bar, "I'll do anything you want for $100." I told her, "Great! I'll pick you up Saturday and you can paint my garage."

And don't underestimate the seductive power of high school musicals. I wasn't in my high school's theater guild for nuthin'. :D

Nothing wrong with a little role-playing. I think early-to-mid 30s mark generally is about the right time.

And what's so great about those chicks is that when you tire of them, they're easy to dump. For instance, you could suggest you guys go to a bar on a Friday night, have her on the make, and you come in and see her with another guy and get mad and angrily take her out of there ... obviously, she needs a good spankin' after that. She'll get all dressed up, sans panties, and will get all hot thinking she gets to flirt with other guys and still gets what she wants in the end. Except, instead, you just go in, have a beer, and leave her ass there. When she protests later that night in some maniacal primal screaming spasm -- and she will -- you tell her daddy didn't raise no 'ho. Easiest. Breakup. Ever.