[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My girlfriend likes to call me Daddy,,,a little to much!

Disfunction Junction

Did you extra decline ?

I had drunk probably a rack of Spaetenbrau, so I figured, "What could it hurt?" We had roughhouse, freaky, nasty monkey sex, then I took her to the shower, gave her what she asked for and received some happymouthfuntime. Then I told her to clean up and go home. She thanked me... no joke, but I declined a goodbye kiss as she was leaving.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the pet store and buy twenty of those 10 lbs cedar chips they use to line hamster cages with. Grab an aquarium air pump and then swing by an arts and craft store and pick up a hot glue gun, some blue and purple sequence and a bunch of fake flowers. Then head over to a party store and grab some fake teeth.

What you want to do here is convince her that she has to do whatever you ask. Shouldn’t be hard since she likes the spanking deal.

Pour the cedar chips all over the bed and lay out all the items around you. You need to be naked [of course]. Put the fake teeth in your mouth and ask her to decorate your balls with the sequence using the glue gun and then to shove the hose in your [edit] and turn it on all the while you will be singing “Shadow Dancing” by the Bee-Gees and throwing fake flowers at her feet.

That was the funniest thing I have read all day.. Good stuff Cliaz

For me, I love em freaky... I have had girlfriends and hook-ups that liked to be choked, slapped in the face, boobs slapped around, nipples pinched to the point of extreme pain, DP with me and a toy, throat gagging.. Ah, the good old days..

My wife is freaky in her own right.. I wouldn't have it any other way.. But, she is preggers with our 3rd kid in 4 years.. So, that part of our life is on hold.

:D

I had drunk probably a rack of Spaetenbrau, so I figured, "What could it hurt?" We had roughhouse, freaky, nasty monkey sex, then I took her to the shower, gave her what she asked for and received some happymouthfuntime. Then I told her to clean up and go home. She thanked me... no joke, but I declined a goodbye kiss as she was leaving.

If you weren't a gay "male" nurse this would make mah pants tight.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Dont get me wrong I took a dump on her..But pee ?? :D