[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So......my son went fishing last night with my BIL

Hat Trick

Muck, just paypaled you $20, go to the fish store and buy a catfish and smack HT over the head with it when you see him. TIA.

Note to self, Get Big John to give me real name and address of Hugh One, when go to visit mother in NJ stop by and leave fish guts on doorstep. Check

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw him yesterday afternoon coming out of his house with 3 other couples heading out to his boat. I was by myself with my son and decided to continue to wait for the best one on one opportunity to say something. I know his name, the exact house and if I dug enough I could probably find out his SS # and DOB and so on. Right now I'll stick with knowing his address and the mentioned rotting fish suggestion :D It's been rotting in some serious heat since Friday :D

I will tell this guy off, possibly beat him down when the time is right.

Just came across this Take a Hook

maybe it's just me.... but.....I wouldn't drag that thang in and let it's mouth be so close to my nuts....... :D ........dude seems pretty comfortable Tea Baggin that cat ............and then takes it swimmin........ :tup: ............Blind Date in the backwoods i guess..... :D

Catfish are one of the funnest fish to catch...they go right to the bottom once they're hooked. I caught an 8 pounder this spring and it put up a good fight. I can't imagine catching one that big. My dad caught a 34 pounder a few years ago....it took him an hour and a half to get it in. What's the biggest you've caught Hat?

Catfish are one of the funnest fish to catch...they go right to the bottom once they're hooked. I caught an 8 pounder this spring and it put up a good fight. I can't imagine catching one that big. My dad caught a 34 pounder a few years ago....it took him an hour and a half to get it in. What's the biggest you've caught Hat?

we catch some big flat heads in the croix... 30 + is the biggest ive caught but ive seen 40+ caught... they are fun to catch

we also have channels or" blues" and they get to about 20 or so and fight even better

we catch some big flat heads in the croix... 30 + is the biggest ive caught but ive seen 40+ caught... they are fun to catch

we also have channels or" blues" and they get to about 20 or so and fight even better

We fish mostly up by the dam in Guttenburg on the Mississippi. Dad's 34 pounder was a flat head. The one I caught earlier this year was a channel cat. We were hoping to catch a few more cat as they go up to the dam to spawn, but we caught mostly sheephead. They're fun to catch too and can get pretty big, but nothing compared to catching a good sized cat. We ended up being a few weeks early for the spawn. A couple weeks later my old man was up there fishing and they were catching 15 pounders like nothing. Good times!