[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the craziest thing a chick has asked you to do?

Sam

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This girl in high school had a crush on me. She was a geek, but cute. At a dance one nite, she explained that she bet her girlfriends a box of floppy discs that she could bag me. To prove it she asked for my underwear. My little sister told me she paid a buck to see my skivies in the girls can.

This girl in high school had a crush on me. She was a geek, but cute. At a dance one nite, she explained that she bet her girlfriends a box of floppy discs that she could bag me. To prove it she asked for my underwear. My little sister told me she paid a buck to see my skivies in the girls can.

Afterwards, did you go to your brother's wedding where he was whacked out on pain killers and then the really dreamy but quiet girl that you had a crush on was waiting for you when the wedding party left you there?

I went through a phase where i dated crazy chicks/gothic chicks. good times there.

The craziest one was the rape chick.

I've had the chick who loved to be fisted but I could NOT get into that at all. I felt like I was punching a slimy hot roast beef glove.

The pee on my chick was hot but screwed up in the head.

I think beside the rape chick was the girl that would cry during sex but honeslty i'd cry to if i was banging myself.

I went through a phase where i dated crazy chicks/gothic chicks. good times there.

The craziest one was the rape chick.

I've had the chick who loved to be fisted but I could NOT get into that at all. I felt like I was punching a slimy hot roast beef glove.

The pee on my chick was hot but screwed up in the head.

I think beside the rape chick was the girl that would cry during sex but honeslty i'd cry to if i was banging myself.

:D:D

You are a classic Cliaz.

While driving to drop a chick off, that was devouring my junk, to her boyfriends work. She asked me to park out by the street so she could finish. I saw her dude through the office window occasionally and I felt bad. :sike: This was back him highschool/college for the record.

I met this Palestinian chick online that was rich and was a fan of Tool so how bad could she be. A few drinks later and I'm wrist deep and shes loving it. She wouldnt let me hit it cause I didnt have any condoms. :D Needless to say that was the first and last date. But I guess she didnt really ask me to fist her.

I met this Palestinian chick online that was rich and was a fan of Tool so how bad could she be. A few drinks later and I'm wrist deep and shes loving it. She wouldnt let me hit it cause I didnt have any condoms. :D Needless to say that was the first and last date. But I guess she didnt really ask me to fist her.

The camels must have really stretched that one out. :D

Just wondering here but, do any of you leave your browser open where your wife/kids may sit down and read this board? I know I do often so I, for the record, have not done anything freaky with anyone.

Yep, that's my story and I am sticking to it. Oh and my wife is great. Not freaky but just great in every sort of way that I need her to be great. :D

I met this chick online-- she was hot-- I take her out for a few drinks and then took her to a life gurad stand-- I start fingerining her and I noticed shes got her tampon up in her and is on her PERIOD__ I was so grossed out that she would even let me go there while she was at that point in her month-- so she felt bad and started blowing me :D So im enjoying it and then she decides to hop ontop of me and wanted it-- while the tampon is still in her- no condom and I just met her-- really classy! needless to say- I didnt bang her