[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the craziest thing a chick has asked you to do?

Sam

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met this chick online-- she was hot-- I take her out for a few drinks and then took her to a life gurad stand-- I start fingerining her and I noticed shes got her tampon up in her and is on her PERIOD__ I was so grossed out that she would even let me go there while she was at that point in her month-- so she felt bad and started blowing me :D So im enjoying it and then she decides to hop ontop of me and wanted it-- while the tampon is still in her- no condom and I just met her-- really classy! needless to say- I didnt bang her

Lemme guess… you wipe the top of every can you drink from because koodies may be lurking? :tup: An open cup of coffee is really seen as a germ trap so you cover it between sips :D , or use a covered mug? In conclusion, you have a koodie phobia, or yer just ghey.

Lemme guess… you wipe the top of every can you drink from because koodies may be lurking? :D An open cup of coffee is really seen as a germ trap so you cover it between sips :D , or use a covered mug? In conclusion, you have a koodie phobia, or yer just ghey.

Yikes.

I don't swim in that river, my friend.

My wife has tried talking me into taking her toys in the :D um, no.

When I was 18 a lady of ill-repute slipped her thumb in my bum while fellating me. My reaction was:

:D:D:tup::D:doh::clap::clap:

From that moment on, prostate stimulation was all right in my book. I don't even care if it sounds ghey... it feels that good.

Yikes.

I don't swim in that river, my friend.

"Charlie don't surf." A man ain't a man until he earns his blood wings.

When I was 18 a lady of ill-repute slipped her thumb in my bum while fellating me. My reaction was:

:D:D:tup::D:D:clap::clap:

From that moment on, prostate stimulation was all right in my book. I don't even care if it sounds ghey... it feels that good.

That[s a little too much info Bro! :doh:

Hey...Moses parted the Red Sea. Who am I to say no?

Back in college, this crazy chick I had been flirting with decides she wants to have sex on a sidewalk in front of someone's house. I'm buzzed, so we go for it. I later learned that her even crazier boyfriend lived in that house...thank God he did not see us!

:D:D:tup::D:D:clap::clap:

That[s a little too much info Bro! :doh:

No, that's way too much info. Oh, and ghey.

Met a girl in an airport while waiting for a flight. Got hot & heavy on the flight under a blanket after she switched seats w/ someone. She told me she had an emotional/mental problem and was on medication. She said she was meeting family at the airport and needed to get off without me. That was fine with me cause I was being picked up by my Florida girlfriend’s roommate.

Called the airport chick when I got back to NY. Met for drinks. First she told be that she had been abused since age 14. She said it wasn’t all bad – that she learned how to really get it on and could do incredible things for me. She then told me she was married, but separated. She wanted to take me back to her house to get it on. Thing was, her husband was still living there. This was about too much for me. Didn’t want to show up as a victim in the newspaper or get into it w/ her estranged hubby.

So, BJ in the car, dropped her by her car, changed my shirt and was off to my real NY girlfriend.

Never saw the airport chick again.

Btw, this occurred during my all-time high. Seeing 5 girls at one time! This ended quickly as I started screwing up stories to most of them. Not bad, though, considering I’m a monogamous guy.

:D Clearly, all of your homophobic banter is a classic case of projection. Or peener envy, or something.

Except for Atomic. He tried to open-mouth kiss me at the airport, which is not unusual, because most people do that when they meet me in person. But I think he misunderstood me saying "I am not ghey" for rejecting him on a personal level. Really, it wasn't personal. The restraining orderis just me establishing boundaries.

:D Clearly, all of your homophobic banter is a classic case of projection. Or peener envy, or something.

Except for Atomic. He tried to open-mouth kiss me at the airport, which is not unusual, because most people do that when they meet me in person. But I think he misunderstood me saying "I am not ghey" for rejecting him on a personal level. Really, it wasn't personal. The restraining order is just me establishing boundaries.

Judge says I'm not allowed to respond to this post.

Prolly the nasal sex with pre-schoolers, that was CRAZY!!

You need to be banned for life you asshat.

edit to add fektard momo and everything else I'm not supposed to say you f'n Megan Fox

Edited by Thews40

:D:D:tup::D:doh::D:clap:

Thats some great use of graemlins right there