[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's more annoying?

detlef

Waiting behind someone who refuses to turn left despite the fact that there's enough room for both of you to easily make it or being repeatedly poked in the eye with a sharp stick?

I mean, it's freaking 4:30 right? If you are waiting for a 1/4 mile stretch between cars, you're gonna be here for a long, freaking time.

I vote option A.

Was he/she in the intersection or waiting at the white line?

Because that's another pet peeve of mine. Pull into the freakin' intersection!!!!!! Was that rule changed in the last 40 years???

If there's enough room, I will usually end up passing the overly cautious idiot on the shoulder and make the turn before they do. Depends upon if I'm driving alone or with passengers. I'm MUCH more aggressive on the road when I'm alone.

If there's enough room, I will usually end up passing the overly cautious idiot on the shoulder and make the turn before they do. Depends upon if I'm driving alone or with passengers. I'm MUCH more aggressive on the road when I'm alone.

Obviously went to the same driving school as Mrs HR, The Catholic Curse'm School of Driving.

[beerbet]I'd bet you $50 that the driver was either

A. over 50 (old people can't drive)

B. Oriental (Oriental people can't drive)

C. a chick (chicks can't drive)

[\BeeRbet]

So you are saying that an Old Oriental woman can't drive well? :D

I do that where you are making a right onto a busy road and there is a lane put there for you to get up to speed and merge.

Invariably, someone pulls out into that lane, and drives slowly to the end, and then waits for a hole in traffic while parked at the end of that lane. I wait for a hole, then gun it down the lane and pull around that guy into traffic. He's usually indignant and angry. I go to work.

assuming his wheels are already turned to make the left turn, i creep up to his bumper and slowly nudge him into oncoming traffic until he gets the picture. then in the ensuing chaos and make my left and go on my way.

people that still write checks at the grocery store

Ya, well I hope you're behind me then. I purposely fumble thru my pockets, get the checkbook out. Feel around again for my glasses. Start to write the check, then remember I have one coupon so the total has to be changed. Small talk with the checkout girl. Finish writing the check. Whistle "Oh What A Beautiful Morning" on my way out the door. It's great being old.

:D

Because that's another pet peeve of mine. Pull into the freakin' intersection!!!!!! Was that rule changed in the last 40 years???

:D Mrs. D3 has a problem with this. I think it's 'cuz she got a ticket for supposedly making the turn when the light was already red or something. Dumb Laguna Beach, CA cop trying to get his quota.

Ya, well I hope you're behind me then. I purposely fumble thru my pockets, get the checkbook out. Feel around again for my glasses. Start to write the check, then remember I have one coupon so the total has to be changed. Small talk with the checkout girl. Finish writing the check. Whistle "Oh What A Beautiful Morning" on my way out the door. It's great being old.

:D If for no other reason to piss off the youngin's!!!

I vote option A.

Was he/she in the intersection or waiting at the white line?

:tup: If for no other reason to piss off the youngin's!!!

Says the guy that has to make everything BIG and BOLD... :D

Edited by darin3

There's another spot on the same road with an on ramp that has a devoted lane for merging. Despite this, people always stop at the freaking to of the ramp rather than easing into the merge lane. None the less. Once I was stuck behind one of these jerk-offs and there was a mail delivery truck between us. After a while the mail truck peeled out and went around the guy on the left into the completely free right lane. You know you're lame when a postal delivery truck whips past you.

people that still write checks at the grocery store

Nowhere near as lame as when someone writes a check at the local bagel place for like $2.50. That always amazes me? $2.50? You don't have that kind of scratch on you?