[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick Indicted

Beaumont

Maybe they could change the name to Air Ricks, or Air D...wait. That one may be controversial as well (though you know it'd sell).

Any great skill guys with first or last names that rhyme with Vick?

Perhaps they could change the name of the Air Zoom Vick to the Air Zoom Vince (Young)? They'd still have to change the colors, though.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those interested in a splitting headache, Stephen A. Smith (guest-hosting for Dan Patrick) is currently going on an obnoxious tirade about the media putting Vick on trial.

I have no interest in anything Smith has to say. He's always obnoxious.

For those interested in a splitting headache, Stephen A. Smith (guest-hosting for Dan Patrick) is currently going on an obnoxious tirade about the media putting Vick on trial.

Giving Smith a map, allowing him use of his two hands, and then giving him 20 minutes to see if he can find his own ass is probably better radio than what you are hearing from him right now.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Giving Smith a map, allowing him use of his two hands, and then giving him 20 minutes to see if he can find his own ass is probably better radio than what you are hearing from him right now.

It was pretty bad, even by "Stephen A." standards. :D

Hmmm....I wonder why he's on Vick's side.

They're both cocky. However, Rome's sarcastic style is much easier on the ears than Smith's constant yelling.

Because he's cbalk?

I feel this thread getting off topic already. I'm glad I sparked it.

Edited by broncosn05

I FOUND SOMEONE THAT AGREES WITH MY STANCE

Roger Goodell. Goodell must be an illogical, uncredible, and nutz, too! :D

Goodell is playing it safe, and probably figuring that he's got plenty of room to do it with the Feds on the case. He knows what they get done when they've got enough evidence to get an indictment, so he can look prudent & still be able to nail Vick's hide to his trophy wall for lying to his face not a week or two after killing dogs in incredibly nasty manners.

That said, he's built an awful lot of good will with his actions so far, and he'll have to be very careful not to piss that away & worse if he's perceived as cow-towing to Vick because he's a "franchise" player while hanging other miscreants out to dry. While he doesn't need to act right now - he has the luxury of letting the Feds cut Vick to pieces first, he'd better watch the player/public perception of his delay very carefully.

That said, he's built an awful lot of good will with his actions so far, and he'll have to be very careful not to piss that away & worse if he's perceived as cow-towing to Vick because he's a "franchise" player while hanging other miscreants out to dry. While he doesn't need to act right now - he has the luxury of letting the Feds cut Vick to pieces first, he'd better watch the player/public perception of his delay very carefully.

He's building more "goodwill" with letting this play out after Vick told him he had nothing to do with it then if he would suspend him before any decision is made. Don't you think? Wait why did I ask that? Your opinion has always been that Vick should be shot into space.

He's building more "goodwill" with letting this play out after Vick told him he had nothing to do with it then if he would suspend him before any decision is made. Don't you think? Wait why did I ask that? Your opinion has always been that Vick should be shot into space.

No, I don't believe in putting garbage into space.