Sign in to follow this  
Savage Beatings

So I've got an old iMac

My Grandmother just passed away this last week. As we were clearing out her apartment, my Dad asked me if I wanted her computer (an iMac with I believe system 9 on it?). I was thinking that I could just set it up as a games computer for the kids... but then it dawned on me, it's a Mac. Are there any decent games that are Mac compatible out there?

Savage, before you give the Mac to your kids, you should spend some time thinking about whether or not grandma would have wanted them to turn gay.

(In all seriousness, you have my condolences.) :D

My Grandmother just passed away this last week. As we were clearing out her apartment, my Dad asked me if I wanted her computer (an iMac with I believe system 9 on it?). I was thinking that I could just set it up as a games computer for the kids... but then it dawned on me, it's a Mac. Are there any decent games that are Mac compatible out there?

Meh.

If it has USB ports and 400Mhz+ you can load OSX on it.

Then your game choices... will still be pretty lousy. I remember Maelstrom and Shufflepuck. That's it.

And... also, my condolences. I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. :D

Edited by AtomicCEO

Savage, before you give the Mac to your kids, you should spend some time thinking about whether or not grandma would have wanted them to turn gay.

Yes. She wants them to be gay. Those were her last words... "Hey you guys, gay it up!"

(In all seriousness, you have my condolences.) :D

Thanks. I loved her very much. She was 96 so it was not unexpected, but still sad.

sorry bout gramma