[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Vick

Hardrocker

Damn, it's not like this topic hasn't been discussed to death in the NFL Forum, I can't even get away from the Vick talk in this one....

:D

I am so sorry for the insensitivity of the other posters in here. I know this must be an unsettling topic for you. I am very sorry for your loss.

It's just hard to believe that Vick would risk his livelihood on such small purses. That's the part I just really can't get around that everyone else on the boards has.

yeah, i know. he shoulda let sleeping dogs lie. instead he lied down with dogs, and woke up with fleas.

I am still trying to determine what is sad by this story. If you are refering to Vick....that in itself is sad.

I was not refering to Vick. Sorry you are so slow and heartless...I mean at least you could be sad for the dogs. :D