Sign in to follow this  
msaint

WCOFF role call....

I remember how everyone was saying last year that WCOFF owners tend to go particularly RB heavy in the first few rounds. Last year, it seemed typical to see about 6+ WRs off the board by the end of round 2. I'm not expecting Smith, Johnson, or Holt to last past pick 2.6 or 2.7ish.

Yup. :doh:

:D So if I make it there, anybody have a floor I can sleep on? :tup:

:D Possibly......

After missing last year because of military obligations, I was ALL set to rejoin the party this year...then I knocked up my wife on New Year's. You guys will be throwing down beers and tossing dice...I will be waiting on my unborn son. And, no, I don't mean "waiting for him to arrive"; I mean "waiting on him" -- bringing him his requested food and drink, via my wife's mouth. She always tells me that he "puts in his orders" for certain things.

Y'all have fun. Just leave the city intact enough so I can rejoin my Huddle's Heroes brethren in 2008.

..then I knocked up my wife on New Year's.

and that was the night swiss stopped drinking. :D

congrats on lil' swiss cheese wedge :D....lil' gal saint is 1-year now and it's awesome.

We got Owens and Reggie Wayne from the 2 hole last year: http://www.h8tank.net/images/06boardsm.jpg

... we also won our league. :D

that's exactly the logic that keeps us thinking LT-stud WR1-stud WR2.

and it was clearly your colston and MJD picks that helped put you over the top last seaosn for the league title. LOL that WCOFF had to write in colston's name....now THAT'S a fantasy hall of famer, not even a sticker for him! and matthew berry told me that MJD went entirely undrafted in ESPN leagues last season...granted, WCOFF drafters are far more savvy than your average ESPN drafter (you guys got him in the 10th), but still...and wali lundy before MJD is hilarious in hindsight. what hype that dude got.

Edited by msaint

I picked up Colston the 16th round. The entire table gave a collective :D except godtomsatan who was a draft Facilitator for our league.

that's exactly the logic that keeps us thinking LT-stud WR1-stud WR2.

and it was clearly your colston and MJD picks that helped put you over the top last seaosn for the league title. LOL that WCOFF had to write in colston's name....now THAT'S a fantasy hall of famer, not even a sticker for him! and matthew berry told me that MJD went entirely undrafted in ESPN leagues last season...granted, WCOFF drafters are far more savvy than your average ESPN drafter (you guys got him in the 10th), but still...and wali lundy before MJD is hilarious in hindsight. what hype that dude got.

Think someone can blog from Las Vegas to keep us all posted on how things are going? This sounds like an amazingly good time.

Think someone can blog from Las Vegas to keep us all posted on how things are going? This sounds like an amazingly good time.

This'll probably be me. I have a wireless broadband card and I'm not in the draft room this time around. I will be getting updates from the guys drafting our team, so I can keep y'all abreast of what we're doing. And of course many :D updates throughout the weekend.

And of course many :D updates throughout the weekend.

I can guarantee a few 6am drunken ramblings from me that weekend. :D

I can guarantee a few 6am drunken ramblings from me that weekend. :D

Sweet Fancy Moses...that is one amazing avi....

:D

Sweet Fancy Moses...that is one amazing avi....

Truer words were never typed at thehuddle

This'll probably be me. I have a wireless broadband card and I'm not in the draft room this time around. I will be getting updates from the guys drafting our team, so I can keep y'all abreast of what we're doing. And of course many :D updates throughout the weekend.

Yup.. suppose we could ask all of the huddle teams to provide us updates of their squads at the breaks that we could put up for those interested.... but that could turn in to work.... and cut into the beer time.....

I picked up Colston the 16th round. The entire table gave a collective :D except godtomsatan who was a draft Fluffer for our league.