[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How to be Eco-friendly

H8tank

Not too long ago, there was a small furor in the local media about a major disaster at The State's Technology Services Division. The details were a bit sketchy – mostly because The State was “unable to comment on an ongoing investigation” – but what was reported was that, for two full days, employees of The State were unable to logon to their computers or access email, and that this caused business within The State to grind to a halt...

http://worsethanfailure.com/Articles/Im-Su...u-Can-Deal.aspx

:D

As an avid reader of Snopes, this has many tell-tale signs of an internet legend, aka... a lie.

1) The state in question is never mentioned.

2) A moral lesson of "The media is lazy" along with a moral lesson of "environmentally conscious people are stupid" plays directly into the politics of the average dumbass who would be stupid enough to believe this and pass it on.

3) A neatly wrapped up "As for the employee who sent it, he decided to take an early retirement." ending.

How long until it is debunked completely? Big John?

Posting Stupid Email Rumors... Don't Do It!

As an avid reader of Snopes, this has many tell-tale signs of an internet legend, aka... a lie.

2) A moral lesson of "The media is lazy" along with a moral lesson of "environmentally conscious people are stupid" plays directly into the politics of the average dumbass who would be stupid enough to believe this and pass it on.

3) A neatly wrapped up "As for the employee who sent it, he decided to take an early retirement." ending.

If you attack H8, you attack America. You f'n kommie.

If you attack H8, you attack America. You f'n kommie.

Hey atomoran, when a jew or nun joke is posted, do you feel the need to pout your 5'4" frame and squeal? If you find no humor in the story as told, go make some copies, help someone, coffee maybe?

Hey atomoran, when a jew or nun joke is posted, do you feel the need to pout your 5'4" frame and squeal? If you find no humor in the story as told, go make some copies, help someone, coffee maybe?

The comments on that page are full of idiots just like yourself believing it. Nowhere on the page or your post does it hint that it's a joke.

You believed it, and you're a moran. :D

The comments on that page are full of idiots just like yourself believing it. Nowhere on the page or your post does it hint that it's a joke.

You believed it, and you're a moran. :tup:

remember when you believed skins when he said karl rove had been indicted? yeah, me too. :D:doh:

Yer a fuggin scum bag. Buy some class you rube.

Edited by DemonKnight

Nailed.

Yer a fuggin scum bag. Buy some class you rube.

Now this post is just oozing with class, can I buy some of yours please? I have only a nickle, and I'll be needing change.

As an avid reader of Snopes,

So, you are an 'avid' reader of snopes? This can only mean you find enjoyment and or pleasure from the content there.

This story I linked to, reminds you of something you might see at snopes?

Hence, I can only surmise I have pleasured you, at no cost mind you... and what do I get in return? Attacked. I do not think this is quite right. I reckon you ought to be thanking me, and perhaps even start a post about how awesome I am. There is still time, please do the right thing.