[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More Useless Vick Info

smt080

So I went to Mike Vick's official website this evening to see what people are writing about on his message boards. Here's the link.... www.http://www.mikevick.com/forum/

I guess this loser was getting so much hate mail that he just had to take it off. Well Mike, I hope you're happy. Finally, this year we will not have to hear about how great Mike Vick is. He's the most over rated player in all of sports today. I hope he gets all 6 years and never plays in the NFL again. So long Ron Mexico...... Ookie..... Herpy infested low life scum bag.

I want to start the I HATE MIKE VICK CAMPANION

Here we go...this is how we can find out the truth:

Join the Michael Vick fan club!

"Team Vick takes you behind-the-scenes for exclusive access that only the official fan club can provide! As a member of Mike's Official Fan Club, you become part of Mike's inner circle. You'll get inside information from Mike and people close to him to find out more about his career, personal and more."