Sign in to follow this  
Apocalypse

Bling Bling BOTH League Openings

The Bling Bling BOTH league is 12-team redraft, and uses WCOFF-style rules. Entry is $100.

It's been a very competitive league with highly experienced owners, and we are looking for veteran FF owners to fill these spots.

There are 3 definite openings at this point. Anyone who is interested can post in the (unpinned) Waiting List thread in the Bling Bling league forum.

I am interested in the league. Where is the waiting list? I went to Bling Bling at MFL and could not find it. I hace 10 years of fantasy football experence. Is there trading allowed in this league? Thanks.

Rich

I am interested in the league. Where is the waiting list? I went to Bling Bling at MFL and could not find it. I hace 10 years of fantasy football experence. Is there trading allowed in this league? Thanks.

Rich

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showforum=60

it is located in the Huddle BOTH forums

We have 1 definite opening left, and likely a couple more.

Still looking for veteran owners.

Bumping this as we will likely have one or two more openings by the end of next week.

Guest ksu70

I just joined but I had to send them a resume and cover letter. The commish calls every hour during the draft to make sure you are frimly entrenched in front of your computer. I have had to quit my job to join this league. However, I know most of the owners and none of them are very smart so if you want to make some quick money give it a try.

This league has scoring based on WCOFF, and teams keep very deep rosters. It is a big challenge to build a team that can compete.

A+ league. this will be my fourth year.

I just joined but I had to send them a resume and cover letter. The commish calls every hour during the draft to make sure you are frimly entrenched in front of your computer. I have had to quit my job to join this league. However, I know most of the owners and none of them are very smart so if you want to make some quick money give it a try.

Bill,

You call being a golf pro a job :D

:D

We don't want rifraff. ksu70 (barely) passed our rigorus pre-qualification process and therefore did not have to take the Wunderlich test to get in.

Guest ksu70
We don't want rifraff. ksu70 (barely) passed our rigorus pre-qualification process and therefore did not have to take the Wunderlich test to get in.

See, I told ya. A lot of these guys can't spell correctly so you gotta get in this league. Seriously, lots of good owners and a big test of your skills.

Still looking for two more owners.

PM me, or post in the Bling Bling league forum.