Sign in to follow this  
cliaz

Skylive5 busted [with mug shot]

http://www.wxix.com/Global/story.asp?S=6807328

90-Year-Old Man Busted For Public Indecency

July 19, 2007 08:06 AM

(CINCINNATI) -- A 90-year-old man has been arrested for public indecency at a local park.

Leonard G. Dickman, of West Harrison, Ind. was arrested Tuesday afternoon at Mount Airy Forest.

According to the arrest report, Dickman was arrested while sitting in his red Kia Rio and exposed his private parts by raising the leg of his shorts.

Dickman is also accused of touching an undercover officer.

Police have made several arrests in the Mount Airy Forest in the past few weeks after setting up an undercover sex sting.

Dickman pled guilty on Wednesday to public indecency, a misdemeanor, and got 6-months probation.

The judge also barred him from all Hamilton County parks.

If he's got enough libido left at 90 to still show it off, I say let him.

If he's got enough libido left at 90 to still show it off, I say let him.

Well his name is Dickman.

Poor guy, just looking for a little action in the park

That's kind of how I pictured Sky to look.

:D If skylive5 was in Cincy, he would be going after the Skyline chili.

I don't know, maybe its a local Dallas thing, but he looks more like the old man from the Six Flags commercials.

bastage. Now I have that stupid song stuck in my head: "Dah-duh-duh-duh-duh-deh-dah, Dah-duh-duh-duh-duh-deh-dah, Dah-duh-duh-duh-duh-deh-dah."

Well his name is Dickman.

:D

Post #13 and I'm the first to mention his last name seems ironic? :D

That's kind of how I pictured Sky to look.

Good thing I don't tour anymore..... your city would be on the top of the list.

:D

F'n creeper.

But if he was the most exciting player in the league it becomes all about due process. Has DickMan been convicted?

His picture is publicly indecent too! :D

wait. is it now a crime to let your junk hang out the leg of your shorts in the middle of a cincinnati summer? what is this world coming to? :D

wait. is it now a crime to let your junk hang out the leg of your shorts in the middle of a cincinnati summer? what is this world coming to? :D

Az, I imagine they'd have to be some of those old school ABA style shorts for you to even start worrying about it.

Growing up as a kid i lived next door to these three brothers. The oldest was my age and we would all hang out and stuff. Well the summer between 8th and 9th grade we were all hanging out down at Foxhill lake and the oldest was sitting agast a tree withis one leg propped up. He has the saggiest red ball sack that had spilled out and lay in a pool of nutz and hair. Everyone of us saw it but didn't say anything. The girls with us started calling him Red ball and the name stuck through high school. He never knew how he got that nick name.

Growing up as a kid i lived next door to these three brothers. The oldest was my age and we would all hang out and stuff. Well the summer between 8th and 9th grade we were all hanging out down at Foxhill lake and the oldest was sitting agast a tree withis one leg propped up. He has the saggiest red ball sack that had spilled out and lay in a pool of nutz and hair. Everyone of us saw it but didn't say anything. The girls with us started calling him Red ball and the name stuck through high school. He never knew how he got that nick name.

:D ......True Friendship..........what's Ole Redball up to these days ?

Did he retaliate be calling you Red Dog? :D