Sign in to follow this  
keggerz

Eagles Carnival & Auction

My wife got me tickets for my 40th BDay to the auction and the 2 of us will be driving up late on Sat. 18th....

any philly area huddlers going to be at the event?

She was lucky enough to be able to get me fast passes for McNabb, Westy and BDawk(allows me to get their autographs)...

If anyone wants to meet up either just prior to the carnival or at the carnival just let me know.

I will be in AC working or I would meet you.;

I will be in AC working or I would meet you.;

next time...by the way what are you doing down in AC now?(the new tat shop?)

My wife got me tickets for my 40th BDay to the auction and the 2 of us will be driving up late on Sat. 18th....

any philly area huddlers going to be at the event?

She was lucky enough to be able to get me fast passes for McNabb, Westy and BDawk(allows me to get their autographs)...

If anyone wants to meet up either just prior to the carnival or at the carnival just let me know.

Keggerz...I'm not heading to the Carnival but I'd be happy to meet you prior. What time does it start? Wanna meet for Breakfast or lunch? Tony Luc's is close enough :D

Keggerz...I'm not heading to the Carnival but I'd be happy to meet you prior. What time does it start? Wanna meet for Breakfast or lunch? Tony Luc's is close enough :D

Me and Mrs. Nogo would probably be up for a get together - Pm me and let me know if things get organized or we can just do it in this thread.

Always looking forward to meeting fellow Huddlers! :D

sorry it took so long but ck your PMs

Carnival starts at 3 and we are staying at the HI Stadium on Packer Ave.

I haven't seen the agenda for the event yet. What time do they do the "Parade of the Lombardi Trophies" ?

I haven't seen the agenda for the event yet. What time do they do the "Parade of the Lombardi Trophies" ?

I think it is at 8:01 PM. It follows the "Steeler fans with class" parade which starts at 8:00 PM. :D:D

I think it is at 8:01 PM. It follows the "Steeler fans with class" parade which starts at 8:00 PM. :wacko::D

:D

s the "Steeler fans with class" parade which starts at 8:00 PM. :wacko::D

nope they had to cancel it since they couldnt find any but it is being replaced with a "Buy your team a referee crew" event instead :D

Edited by keggerz

Concise, insightful ... :D

We are hitting the road in just a bit...storm I will try and give you a buzz tomm in the mid am....

I wont be back online til monday so PMs wont do any good.

nope they had to cancel it since they couldnt find any but it is being replaced with a "Buy your team a referee crew" event instead :D

Damn it man! You stole Bushwacked's line.