[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What the hell is wrong with people

Hugh 0ne

I can't read this Sega! anymore. It's just too depressing.

Same here, it is SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!ing sad.

just made me sick to my stomach. She held the child, he looked her with the big eyes and then went limp. Un freaking believable. sorry guys.

Yeah, she picked him up, he put her arms around her, and went limp. Just unreal. Literally makes me want to puke. That poor little boy.

Cut this boys prick off so he can never have children and snip the mothers tubes so she can't either. I saw this of course because I know our justice system won't allow the true punishment deserved here, what pieces of chit.

Yeah, she picked him up, he put her arms around her, and went limp. Just unreal. Literally makes me want to puke. That poor little boy.

Good point, probably the more relevant piece of that.

I can't go on with any more on this one.

Oh my goodness this is sad. :D

If I ever come into power I will take the state of Wyoming and build a 75 ft tall electric fence around it. Then I would take all of these people who do this sh1t to kids, strip them down naked,break eat foot and give them a 12 horu head start. Then anyone who wanted to could pay $10 [all to go to the family of the child] to hunt down these people and beat them to death with clubs, chains and rocks.

:D:clap:

:doh::clap::D:clap::D:tup::clap:

I see this stuff everyday, and no matter how much exposure I get, every story/event/act hurts.

But, Oh, my God , this one really hurts. especially the "he put her arms around her". :D