[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeping Gore now How bout this ?

I'm getting no advice , how bout it ,, I will have Gore my keeper , take Alexander, Westbrook, Parker , with my next pick , as I pick first ? Opinions please,

You're getting no advice cause you haven't specified your scoring method for this league. :D

don't know what you mean ,, sorry I'm new at this

What kind of scoring does your league use? You know points for yardage, TDs, etc. And since you're talking about RBs be specific about them. Like how many points for yards? 1 pt for every 10 6 pts for a td? Is there a point for every reception (known as PPR) a player makes?

What kind of scoring does your league use? You know points for yardage, TDs, etc. And since you're talking about RBs be specific about them. Like how many points for yards? 1 pt for every 10 6 pts for a td? Is there a point for every reception (known as PPR) a player makes?

Oh yeah 1 pt for every 10 yds receiving for an RB or WR

Sorry ,

it's pretty simple , 6 pts for each TD , 1 pt for every 10 yds rushed for a running back

So therefore there's no PPR cause they makes a big difference. In a PPR league Westy would be first, then Parker and SA.

In your league Westy and Parker are practically in a dead heat with SA behind them. I'd probably give Westy the very slight edge. But it's a coin flip IMO. Again SA would be third.

Oh yeah 1 pt for every 10 yds receiving for an RB or WR

That's not the same as PPR. That's points for yardage receiving. PPR is getting a point or some fraction of a pt for every catch a player makes regardless how many yards they gain, then the yardage points are added to that.

So therefore there's no PPR cause they makes a big difference. In a PPR league Westy would be first, then Parker and SA.

In your league Westy and Parker are practically in a dead heat with SA behind them. I'd probably give Westy the very slight edge. But it's a coin flip IMO. Again SA would be third.

Duh me , PPR points per ?? or ??

Duh me , PPR points per ?? or ??

Points per reception (catch). In my league every time a player catches a ball he gets 1 point and then the yardage/td points are added to that. So if Holt has 9 rec. for 120 yds and 1 td, that equals 27 points ( 9 pts for the rec, 12 for the yardage and 6 for the td).

Edited by irish

don't think you can pass up alexander here. he can still dominate.

He could but he won't and yes you can pass up on him here. Both Parker ( 1,699 yds) and Westy (1,769 yds) will outscore SA (1,495 yds) in terms of yardage and I think Parker simply out-rushes him. I can see SA with 15 total tds but I can see both Parker and Westy around 11-12 tds, therefore their yadage numbers will more than make up the difference. However, since it's not PPR things will be alot closer as that's where Parker and Westy would really seperate from SA.

Edited by irish

SA by a ladslide over Westy and Parker. Addai is the only one I consider near him of the players you listed, and as you already have a young realtively unproven guy in Gore, go with the proven RB in SA.

What's proven about SA that his injury is 100% healed? SA does bring his own pretty large bag of risk to the table. But as I said being that it's not PPR it is a coin-flip.

He could but he won't and yes you can pass up on him here. Both Parker ( 1,699 yds) and Westy (1,769 yds) will outscore SA (1,495 yds) in terms of yardage and I think Parker simply out-rushes him. I can see SA with 15 total tds but I can see both Parker and Westy around 11-12 tds, therefore their yadage numbers will more than make up the difference. However, since it's not PPR things will be alot closer as that's where Parker and Westy would really seperate from SA.

don't know where you are getting your yardage numbers ...

alexander is a TD beast and is the best back at this point. he's far removed from his injury and closed last season strong. parker and westbrook are nice RBs, but are not as solid or proven as SA. westbrook is the closest competitor, but i think philly will lighten his load to keep him healthy, potentially with hunt taking the goal line plays. parker lit it up nicely last year, but that may be his peak, and he can be frustratingly inconsistent. with SA you are only a season removed from his 27 TDs and he is still young enough to get it done for at least one more year. a much more solid choice.

don't know where you are getting your yardage numbers ...

alexander is a TD beast and is the best back at this point. he's far removed from his injury and closed last season strong. parker and westbrook are nice RBs, but are not as solid or proven as SA. westbrook is the closest competitor, but i think philly will lighten his load to keep him healthy, potentially with hunt taking the goal line plays. parker lit it up nicely last year, but that may be his peak, and he can be frustratingly inconsistent. with SA you are only a season removed from his 27 TDs and he is still young enough to get it done for at least one more year. a much more solid choice.

Yeah at first I was thinking Westbrook all the way ,, then I started thinking , like you're thinking now,,, It may come down to , the last second before I make up my mind, That's what makes it interesting , you never know what is going to happen ,, Last year I had SA and as you all know he was a big disappointment, but if he returns to near his form in 2005 he would be a better choice than Westbrook ,, IF