Sign in to follow this  
FWmaker

Jets/Giants Fans & NJ/NY Huddlers

Hi all.

Looking for some help here. I run a Cub Scout Pack on LI. Taking the kids to Jet's Training Camp on 7/28. Most have yet to get to an actual game. I'd like to see if I could provide some Pre-season tix to the boys. If anyone has access to tickets and is not planning to use them, I know the boys would love them. In fact, a donation of these tix could yield you more in tax savings than you could get for them on the open market.

So, respond here, or PM me if you have a lead or if you could help out in any way.

FYI, if anyone was wondering, I cleared this post with some (2) of the ADMIN types prior to posting this.

Lastly, if anyone wants to join me at training camp on the 28th, that'd be GREAT!

Thanks for your time,

FWmaker

Edited by FWmaker

Hi all.

Looking for some help here. I run a Cub Scout Pack on LI. Taking the kids to Jet's Training Camp on 7/28. Most have yet to get to an actual game. I'd like to see if I could provide some Pre-season tix to the boys. If anyone has access to tickets and is not planning to use them, I know the boys would love them. In fact, a donation of these tix could yield you more in tax savings than you could get for them on the open market.

So, respond here, or PM me if you have a lead or if you could help out in any way.

FYI, if anyone was wondering, I cleared this post with some (2) of the ADMIN types prior to posting this.

Lastly, if anyone wants to join me at training camp on the 28th, that'd be GREAT!

Thanks for your time,

FWmaker

How many tickets are you looking for?

As many as I can get. Seriously, if I get a few, then a few will go. I've got about 40 scouts. I'm sure some will be unable/unwilling to go due to plans, etc. So, I'm sure the most I would ever possibly need is for 20 scouts and some parents/supervisors.

I envision to be lucky enough to just get a handful.

As many as I can get. Seriously, if I get a few, then a few will go. I've got about 40 scouts. I'm sure some will be unable/unwilling to go due to plans, etc. So, I'm sure the most I would ever possibly need is for 20 scouts and some parents/supervisors.

I envision to be lucky enough to just get a handful.

Lemme see what I can do.

You might want to contact Rovers, too.

Yup. Asked Rovers, Brewer and one other Jets fan on the Huddle. Thanks for the heads up though.

btw, Darin, I think I asked them about going to jets training camp on Sat. If I remember correctly, they can't make it this week