[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whatcha listenin to

nuke'em ttg

Not bad at all.

I still prefer White Blood Cells as their best, and so far I like Get Behind Me Satan more than Icky Thump, but Icky is growin' on me.

yup- I am late with getting on board with them, but lately it is all I am listening to. all of the above

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It only took me 10 years, but I've just found out that "OK Computer" is a great album.

I'm also listening to "I've just seen a face" by the Beatles about 10 times a day lately.

:D

You're so behind the times.

I discovered it in 2003... 6 years after it was released.

It really is awesome though. I put it with Graceland, Sgt. Pepper, Dark Side of the Moon, and DLR's Skyscraper in my "best complete albums" list.

Edited by AtomicCEO

You're so behind the times.

I discovered it in 2003... 6 years after it was released.

It really is awesome though. I put it with Graceland, Sgt. Pepper, Dark Side of the Moon, and DLR's Skyscraper in my "best complete albums" list.

I stole it online as a single sound file, so there are no tracks separated. I love it that way, because it's got a real continuity to it, like a great symphony. It really has to be heard from one end to the other. I played poker today for 9 hours and there was a stretch in there where I listened to it 4 times in a row on my IPod. I think I have to add it to my list of perfect albums. It's really haunting. . .almost hypnotizing.

Placebo for me this evening while doing chores. This CD ranks up there with thier best. It really fits the era I'm in right now. Songs that are your life soundtrack are so worth the 15$ I pay for the disk. Someone mentioned thier SO banning an album... my girl hid this album from me for like a month. It so hit home with the issues we were dealing with. I cant wait to see them live. Aug 10th, Sound Advice Ampitheatre, Projekt Revolution Tour. The rest of the bands at the show kinda suck, Linkin Park :D , My Chemical Romance :D, Taking Back Sunday :D , Saosin :D. Anyone have the scoop on who I should try and catch outa the bands at this show? I never heard of almost all of them... Projekt Revolution

Placebo is great. I have every album and caught them on tour last year. I drove all day to Kansas City to see them and Social Distortion.

Anyway, I really dig the band Mindless Self Indulgence (MSI) and they are playing that tour. I have tickets to the SA Show this Friday right in the pit.