Sign in to follow this  
Front Row

UAW vs. Japan

The Japs own the midsize car market, hands down. The last car the life partner wrecked was a camry, which she loved. The one they are gonna wreck next is a maxima, which is likely the best sedan you can buy for the money period.

But for trucks? The jap trucks can't touch American. Tundra? Sure, it's great... it should be for $42,000. Show me a jap truck that can pull a fifth wheel?

The Japs own the midsize car market, hands down. The last car the life partner wrecked was a camry, which she loved. The one they are gonna wreck next is a maxima, which is likely the best sedan you can buy for the money period.

But for trucks? The jap trucks can't touch American. Tundra? Sure, it's great... it should be for $42,000. Show me a jap truck that can pull a fifth wheel?

hugh :D

Did the union workers design and market those crappy cars? I don't think so.

regardless of who designed them....the reality is the days of getting 30 bucks an hour to tighten a bolt are over.

regardless of who designed them....the reality is the days of getting 30 bucks an hour to tighten a bolt are over.

How about the days of getting a 300 million dollar bonus to run a company into the ground? Are those days still here?

How about the days of getting a 300 million dollar bonus to run a company into the ground? Are those days still here?

pwned again.

thats alot of cash....i'd do it for less

thats alot of cash....i'd do it for less

I'd do it for $30K if they just let me hire my own secretary.