[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've got the no. 3 spot in a work league (16 deep)

We roll a little differently than most leagues. First person out of the hat chooses his draft position. Second person choses from what is left, etc.

I was third out of the hat. Spots one and two were already taken. I chose three praying that the second guy dug LJ.

He didn't.

I don't really want LJ - too many question marks.

Have I just bought into the 'anti-hype'? Should I reach for Gore or is passing on LJ at 3 dumb?

No, not yet - but he told me he would. I he would have release that info before I picked, I'd have taken the 6th, 7th or 8th slot.

I do like SF potential now that they've gotten some wides... but dang... Gore is scarey. Work on both knees and shoulders. A coach that says he isn't going to run him so hard... and .... not enough starts to really know what kind of back he is.

I had Gore last year and he kept me in the money ..if your not sold on Gore take a look at Addai I have him very high this year with his play out of the backfield when he catches the ball

No, not yet - but he told me he would. I he would have release that info before I picked, I'd have taken the 6th, 7th or 8th slot.

I do like SF potential now that they've gotten some wides... but dang... Gore is scarey. Work on both knees and shoulders. A coach that says he isn't going to run him so hard... and .... not enough starts to really know what kind of back he is.

If you don't want LJ, simply approach whoever owns the slot you'd prefer and offer a trade. It's even possible the guys with slots 6, 7, or 8 will swap 4th round picks to move up.

If you don't want LJ, simply approach whoever owns the slot you'd prefer and offer a trade. It's even possible the guys with slots 6, 7, or 8 will swap 4th round picks to move up.

In a 16-team league, you'd need more than a swap of 4th round picks to move down. I agree with this post otherwise. See who wants that #3 spot and let them make you some offers...someone will want that 3 spot and will pay you more than a swap of 4th.

Edited by The Wolf