[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

blockbuster keeper trade?

Tokes

yardage league

my 5 protections

P. Manning

V. Young

L. Johnson

S. Alexander

M. Harrison

And i have never won a championship with these guys :D

ANYWAYS!

12 team 5 protections each....I would love to have another solid wr to start along harrison

offer

Vince Young, 2nd(07), 11(08)

For

Andre Johnson, 6th(07), 1st(08)

THoughts please and thank you :D

Thanks for the input. That is one reason why i am siding to making the deal. I have the 7th pick in the draft and after all the protections are in there are no wr's better then andre johnson available, and i have had manning since his rookie year and i'll never bench him. Apart of me wants to wait only because if Young has a decent year then i could get a top tier wr for him, however he could have a little sophmore slump and that could backfire on me as well.

I agree with FBJ. You have Manning who will be good for years still so hold onto AJ.

Make the deal. VY is a sure bench player for you, as long as you have Peyton. Sure, VY may do well in 2007 and be worth a bit more than he is now, but with 5 keepers, I would prefer they all be weekly starters for my FF team. Plus, I think you are getting the better of the deal anyways. And that 2008 1st rd pick will be very nice.

You definitely make that deal. Johnson is worth what you'd be paying for him and I couldn't justify keeping 2 QBs in anything other than a league where you are either required or can start 2 QBs.

That 1st rounder in '08 is attractive also - nexy year's draft figures to be RB rich.