[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bridge to Tarabithia

Savage Beatings

We wanted a fun family movie to watch last night with the kids... :D

I'm thinking back as hard as I can, and I honestly think that I've never seen my wife cry so hard as she did watching this movie. Afterwards I was comforting her on our deck, and I joked around that if she ever needed a good cathartic cry, that we could just pop in that movie again... she looked at me dead serious and said, "I will NEVER watch that movie again as long as I live."

I guess that means its good... but not quite the fun family movie we thought it was going to be. :D

My kids can never make a whole movie without having to use the bathroom. During this movie my little on had to go so I took her..When I came back my wife was crying.I said what happened..When she said the girl died I was like :D

Edited by whomper

We've read the book a few times as a classroom. Try reading that chapter aloud to a bunch of crying fifth/sixth grade "tough guys". We saw the movie this year as a class on a field trip. Since we had read the book, it was a bit easier to see... but not much. Great story.

I thought it was lame, to an extent. Then again, I liked Transformers...:D I also guessed that the little girl would die when they showed her running back to her house in the rain and it was in slow motion.

I thought it was lame, to an extent. Then again, I liked Transformers...:D I also guessed that the little girl would die when they showed her running back to her house in the rain and it was in slow motion.

I'm pretty sure you weren't the target audience.

I'm pretty sure you weren't the target audience.

The target audience for Transformers was teenagers but I liked it?...:D And trust me, I can sit through other movies that aren't just killing, blowing stuff up, etc. You know, like love stories...like My 50 First Dates...and stuff...:D

The target audience for Transformers was teenagers but I liked it?...:tup: And trust me, I can sit through other movies that aren't just killing, blowing stuff up, etc. You know, like love stories...like My 50 First Dates...and stuff...:D

Says the dude who has never seen "Any Given Sunday"... but yeah, 50 first dates was great. :D