[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper (3 Years)

Endzone

Normally I'd be saying the same thing - you take LT and don't look back.

But in 2 years, he will be 30 yrs old, and he's gotten an extraordinary amount of work in his 6 years. Jackson scores pretty well in most leagues, and he's a lot younger, plus he's in a good situation for a RB with the Rams being coached by Linehan.

I think this one is a much closer call than first glance would indicate. I'd still lean to LT, but it's close and I could easily understand someone going the other way.

My unabashed man-love for SJax is well documented on these boards, so I have pushed my feelings aside and am being as objective as I can be here.

BB is right...LT2 will be 30 in a couple of years. Also, at some point, he HAS to decline in production. No FFer has been the best player for as many years as he has...and you will need him to maintain that pace for three more years. I can't see it happening.

SJax, on the other hand, will only be 27 when his three years ends...and if this is a PPR league, he'll be catching many passes over that time.

My call would be SJax. It's a nice situation to be in as you really cannot go wrong in either case...but I am all for SJax.

Normally I'd be saying the same thing - you take LT and don't look back.

But in 2 years, he will be 30 yrs old, and he's gotten an extraordinary amount of work in his 6 years. Jackson scores pretty well in most leagues, and he's a lot younger, plus he's in a good situation for a RB with the Rams being coached by Linehan.

I think this one is a much closer call than first glance would indicate. I'd still lean to LT, but it's close and I could easily understand someone going the other way.

I completely concur here...

I tilted both ways in thought...

but I still go LT here..

I'm thinking that SJax is the way to go here. With the workload LT2's getting and the position he plays, we've all seen a a guy go from super-stud to run-of-the-mill in a year or two (example- S. Alexander). Not saying this will happen but the chances are there and SJax is younger.

I think the only way u can take SJax is if u make a trade with the guy who has pick 2, if u want SJax get him but don't give away LT , make someone pay to get him.

Also, S. Alexander only had one down year and it was because of injury, so I wouldn't get too down on him and call him"run of the mill"