[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1st round draft picks

Bronco Billy

No. Team Player, Position Contract Rooks report

1 Oakland JaMarcus Russell, QB Unsigned 27-Jul

2 Detroit Calvin Johnson, WR 6 years 25-Jul

3 Cleveland Joe Thomas, OT 6 years 23-Jul

4 Tampa Bay Gaines Adams, DE 6 years 27-Jul

5 Arizona Levi Brown, OT 6 years 27-Jul

6 Washington LaRon Landry, FS 5 years 27-Jul

7 Minnesota Adrian Peterson, RB 6 years 26-Jul

8 Atlanta Jamaal Anderson, DE 5 yrs 26-Jul

9 Miami Ted Ginn Jr., WR ??? years 22-Jul

10 Houston Amobi Okoye, DT 6 years 22-Jul

11 San Francisco Patrick Willis, LB 5 years 29-Jul

12 Buffalo Marshawn Lynch, RB 5 years 26-Jul

13 St. Louis Adam Carriker, DE 5 years 26-Jul

14 N.Y. Jets Darelle Revis, CB Unsigned 26-Jul

15 Pittsburgh Lawrence Timmons, LB 5 years 23-Jul

16 Green Bay Justin Harrell, DT 5 years 27-Jul

17 Denver Jarvis Moss, DE ??? 29-Jul

18 Cincinnati Leon Hall, CB 5 years 26-Jul

19 Tennessee Michael Griffin, FS 5 years 27-Jul

20 N.Y. Giants Aaron Ross, CB 5 years 27-Jul

21 Jacksonville Reggie Nelson, FS 5 years 27-Jul

22 Cleveland Brady Quinn, QB 5 years 23-Jul

23 Kansas City Dwyane Bowe, WR 5 years 27-Jul

24 New England Brandon Meriweather, FS 5 years 23-Jul

25 Carolina Jon Beason, LB 5 years 27-Jul

26 Dallas Anthony Spencer, DE 5 years 25-Jul

27 New Orleans Robert Meachem, WR 5 years 25-Jul

28 San Francisco Joe Staley, OT 5 years 29-Jul

29 Baltimore Ben Grubbs, G 5 years 29-Jul

30 San Diego Craig Davis, WR 5 years 24-Jul

31 Chicago Greg Olsen, TE 5 years 23-Jul

32 Indianapolis Anthony Gonzalez, WR 5 years 29-Jul

Edited by Bronco Billy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought someone as brilliant as you would have notice the correlation between the dates & the color immediately.

:disappointed:

I like to hide my brilliance under a cloud of befuddlement at most times... keeps me grounded.

I thought HOU reports on Jul 27. :D

Where's the source that indicates HOU reports on Jul 22?

Here's one

Here's another

Training camps are here, and that means rookie signings are beginning to shift into overdrive. Pittsburgh may have its veterans reporting first among NFL teams (July 23), but it's Houston and Miami that will kick things off when their rookies report July 22.

Edited by Bronco Billy

NOTE:

I heard on Sirius today that Dwayne Bowe's agent is a real piece of work known for having players out of camp for at least a few days. Apparently his agent is on the record as having told the Chiefs that Bowe will not sign until Brady Quinn signs, hoping that they can piggy-back off of some sort of premium that they believe Quinn will receive from the Browns.

I'm expecting Quinn to not be in camp any time soon, and if Bowe's agent is to be believed, Bowe won't be in camp any time soon either.

NOTE:

I heard on Sirius today that Dwayne Bowe's agent is a real piece of work known for having players out of camp for at least a few days. Apparently his agent is on the record as having told the Chiefs that Bowe will not sign until Brady Quinn signs, hoping that they can piggy-back off of some sort of premium that they believe Quinn will receive from the Browns.

I'm expecting Quinn to not be in camp any time soon, and if Bowe's agent is to be believed, Bowe won't be in camp any time soon either.

If that's true, neither guy will be in camp anytime soon.

Brady apparently wants to be paid like a top 10 pick - which is where he (and/or his agent) feels they rightfully should have gone. Holdouts for rook QBs are not good things by any stretch of the imagination.

Jamaal Anderson inks deal

Good news for Peterson talks?

Wednesday, July 25th, 2007 by Judd Zulgad Each time we’ve written about the Adrian Peterson contract talks the past few days, one of the key things that came up was that none of the top-10 picks had signed. Thus, it would be difficult for the No. 7 pick to come to terms because 1) the Vikings probably don’t want to set the going rate for these picks; and 2) the Peterson camp probably wanted to see what other players around his draft slot would get.

Well, that question was partially answered late Wednesday when ESPN reported that the Atlanta Falcons and defensive end Jamaal Anderson agreed on a five-year contract. Anderson was the eighth-overall selection in April so this should help in the Peterson discussions.

Anderson’s contract reportedly will be a 13.4 percent jump on what the No. 8 pick got a year ago. By the way, that was Buffalo safety Donte Whitner.

Glad to see Jamaal Anderson signed (to help in the Adrian Peterson negotiations). Sounds like a lot of players are just waiting to see if Brady Quinn can muscle his way into a larger contract than the #22 spot warrants.