[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let it go, little buddy, let it go.

BillyBalata

Obviously I'm a homer who likes the guy, but I respect the ability to laugh at yourself and was pleased to see the advert. That and I have used his vulture ability in the past. :D

Yeah, both Dunn and Alstott were good sports -- Dunn for pretending he was still bitter about all the vultured TDs, and Alstott for basically letting us say that Dunn did all the "real work" between the 10's. :tup: Alstott's wife came along to the shoot (as attractive as you'd expect a pro football player's wife to be :D ) and couldn't have been nicer, either. It's always great when the athletes come in, aren't taking things too seriously and just have fun with it, becaause believe me, lots of times you get athletes who don't even know why they're there, haven't read the scripts and couldn't care less. These guys were great.

I remember a few years ago a guy in my league sat LT in the superbowl and started Amos Zeroue who ended up outscoring LT and winning the game for him..It put this guy at legend status with us. We are still singing folk songs about him

idea for future spots:

Best game in week 16 to win a FF championship

2006 Marc Bulger 388 yards, 4 TDs

2006 Steven Jackson 252 yards, 2 TDs

2003 Onterrio Smith 163 yards 3 TDs

2005 Santana Moss 160 yards 3 TDs

2003 Brad Johnson 346 yards 4 TDs

....and for the the 17 week momo's Buerlien and Jeffers 1999

...and Favre and....a little help Big John......Freeman?