Vito29

Which is the best website to play FREE Fantasy Football?

I'm looking to start a 10 team non-ppr league. I want to create a league where you can play for free? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Don't do it would be my suggestion. Problem with free leagues is that owners who are struggling tend to abandon their team because there's no monetary interest that will force them to try and be competitive.

I'm looking to start a 10 team non-ppr league. I want to create a league where you can play for free? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

..most likely alias bait, but...yahoo.com..have fun.

Doesn't sound like it will be a free league, Hugh. :D

Let me clarify, I should have also stated that every owner will pay a fee to play in my league (I know everyone will play the whole season); however, I'm looking for a site that won't charge me for using their site to play FF (last year I used fanball.com & they charged me to use their site). Thanks again for all the replies.

Let me clarify, I should have also stated that every owner will pay a fee to play in my league (I know everyone will play the whole season); however, I'm looking for a site that won't charge me for using their site to play FF (last year I used fanball.com & they charged me to use their site). Thanks again for all the replies.

I haven't used any of the free services for several years, but here are a few I am aware of.

AOL. Yes, that's right. AOL. In fact, if you used the Fanball Commissioner product last year, you should find this extremely familiar. It is licensed from Fanball, so it is almost the exact same software, just free.

Yahoo

ESPN

Vito, only one I have ever tried was Yahoo. If you don't need all the bells and whistles and want bare bones FF, Yahoo is fine for you.

ESPN or Yahoo.

Flip, who is the chick in your avi? Did you take that video or just find it on the net?

Flip, who is the chick in your avi? Did you take that video or just find it on the net?

On the net, I wish I took that video though!!!

My local league uses Yahoo, and it works just fine. It's nothing flashy, but serves the purpose and is easy to manage.